Chapter 34

Jin Point Of View

I am now finished back to back surgeries. I have been told to go to my office as soon as I can. I got out of the surgery clothes and gave my hands a good clean. On my way back to my office I made my way to the two patients I did surgery on just to make sure they are recovering. I went to my office and saw Jhope sitting on my sofa in my office nervous and anxious.

‘Hope?’ I asked.

‘I have your stuff ready, just do what else you need to do.’ Jhope said not making eye contact.

‘I still have a few hours of my shift. I can’t go anywhere.’ I said putting things away as I don’t need them anymore.

‘Yoongi mindlinked me saying I have to be at the house as soon as possible as he needs me but he also said to bring you as the situation that happened involves us all. He said a bit later on Namjoon will probably need his omega like Yoongi needs me. So the quicker you finish the quicker we get there.’ Jhope said.

‘I need to put some other things away then we will go.’ I said. Jhope nodded. He stood up and waited for me to be finished, which was 10 minutes later. I got my stuff and headed out after everything was locked up and secured.

We got towards the house and we saw Tae and Jimin handcuffed outside. It was an area that got built so if our wolves were too angry we got put there to calm down. I raced inside to put Jhope and I’s bag inside then left to go to my mate. I ran to Namjoon and threw myself at him. He was so tense but relaxed immediately after knowing I was there. Namjoon wrapped his arms around my waist very tightly while burying his nose into my neck and inhaling my scent. 

‘Calm down my alpha, I’m here now.’ I said into his ear and it just made Namjoon tighten his grip more. Almost like in a possessive and protective manner.

‘I love you so much my precious omega.’ Namjoon said and pecked his mark on my neck. 

I nuzzled my face into Namjoon’s neck and I also tightened my grip around his neck where my arms are. I heard growling and I slowly turned to see Yoongi and Jhope in a similar position to Namjoon and I. The only difference was Jhope had his arms around Yoongi’s waist. I turned even more to see Tae and Jimin's eyes as red as they have ever been. My breath got caught in my throat.

‘You want to be lovey dovie, take it somewhere where I can’t see it. I am sure Mochi and Jimin feel the same as well as Taehyung and I.’ Tae said but his voice was so deep and dark. I then realised it was his wolf speaking.

‘What happened to them and where is Kookie?’ I asked quietly as Yoongi and Jhope are now beside Namjoon and I. After I said that the growling got worse but it was from Jimin or should I say Mochi this time. The two alpha mates are screaming and radiating dominance. It's making me whimper and submit.

‘I will tell you later but we need to find a way to calm them down.’ Namjoon said. 

‘I know. Let me go and I will be back.’ I kissed Namjoon and he let go reluctantly.

I ran to Tae and Jimin’s room and I got two blankets Kookie always used. It was loaded with his scent so I left with the two of them. I will give the stronger scent blanket to Tae as when he calms down Mochi and Jimin will calm down. I ran back down the stairs and outside to see Jhope hiding behind Yoongi with his arms around his waist.

‘Namjoon put this blanket over Jimin's head. I will do it for Tae.’ I said.

‘It will make them worse. I thought you were going to help.’ Yoongi said.

‘I am helping. Wolves feel safer in dark spaces. Especially if they smell their omega. Kookie’s scent is on the blankets so when they are in the dark and inhale their omegas scent it will calm them down.’ I said and the three of them were shocked at me being smart.

I threw the blanket over Tae and the growling intensified as he was startled.

‘Breath Taehyung.’ I said. Namjoon did the same to Jimin and everything changed for the better.

After 15 minutes I heard crying, sniffing and whining. I gently took the blanket and removed it gently. It revealed Tae crying his eyes out. The look of hurt, pain, every emotion that is bad you can see in his eyes. Tae dropped to the ground and Namjoon caught his brother.

‘Your ok.’ Namjoon whispered while rubbing Tae's back.

‘My omega.’ Tae said broken. After a few minutes we went back inside to the living room.

Namjoon Point Of View

I was really shocked when Yoongi told me about Jungkook. I let the information soak in. I immediately got my laptop and put an email out to everyone. For the omegas and kids to get a bag ready in case the pack needs to leave for the hideout. For alphas that are able to fight get a goodnight sleep as they will be fighting. Some of the alphas are staying to defend the pack. It is the same for the deltas that have passed the training or currently training to get a good night sleep as war is happening. I sent it all out and now to phone Kai.

‘Hello?’ Kai asked.

‘Hi Kai, It’s Namjoon.’ I said then took a breath.

‘Oh. What's with the call as I wasn't expecting anything.’ Kai said.

‘I am going to get straight to the point. I am calling for not good reasons and I know Kookie wouldn't want you and your friends that are the ones who accepted Kookie to get hurt so I am giving you a heads up.’ I said, taking a deep breath.

‘Your making me nervous so just say it please.’ Kai said.

‘Tomorrow will be the day your parents die. They took Kookie today when it was just him and Yoongi in the house. Yoongi said Kookie sacrificed himself as he knows what his parents are like. Tae and Jimin are already feeling the effects of not being with their mate and it’s only been a couple of hours.’ I said.

‘Okay so why are you telling me about my parents demise as I could easily do it on my own but as I will be the next alpha I can’t.’ Kai said. I can feel his anger through the phone.

‘I know Kookie won't want you to get hurt or your friends that accepted him into your group. We don't know what you and your friends look like so it is easier and safer if you guys pack a bag and leave. The pack will get briefed on what they are going to do but the main one is to locate your parents so Jimin and Taehyung can get their anger out by killing them while the rest of them try and locate Kookie. Mothers, kids and babies will not be harmed as they have nothing to do with this and your pack might want revenge if we do too much. We have 2 main objectives and the only people that will be hurt are the fighters which is what they are trained for. The only killing will be your parents as Kookie said it’s the only way to stop them.’ I said.

‘Wow. Umm I definitely wasn't expecting that. Kookie is right and our parents are relentless. I live with my friends near the border so I will tell them and we will leave before sunrise as I don’t know when you guys will be coming. The only thing I ask is when you get Kookie and he is stable enough to let me see him. It’s taking everything in me to not look for him.’ Kai said.

‘I will do and if your friends want to see him then that's fine as well. I will let you know when we are making our move so you are out but also to say about Kookie.’ I said.

We said bye and the call ended. All of a sudden Tae and Jimin screamed like I have never heard. I ran.

‘They got rid of our marks that were on Kookie's neck. I can't feel him anymore. We lost our omega.’ Jimin choked out then collapsed. Tae lifted Jimin and put him onto the sofa with the last bit of strength before collapsing beside Jimin on the sofa.