Chapter 80

Author Note -

I know Tae-Kook does not mean Friendship and Ji-Kook does not mean Love. I tried to find the meaning of both the names but couldn’t. It only comes up that the name is the friendship name for the BTS members Jimin and Jungkook and also Taehyung and Jungkook.

Yoongi PointOf View

It’s been two weeks since Kookie has given birth and after four days in hospital he came home. We all are excited but we also wanna help our two Alphas and Luna. Namjoon and I have been very busy making things for the three new additions. I told Namjoon the colours I was using and he made something else to compliment what I am making. Jin and Jhope bought one thing each for the three babies and we are giving our presents to Kookie, Jimin and Tae now.

‘Finally got the little rascal to sleep. Now. What are you wanting us three here for?’ Kookie asked, sitting in between his two mates who pecked his cheeks which made Kookie blush.  

‘Jhope and I bought your three little pups something.’ Jin said excitedly. 

‘You didn’t need to but thank you.’ Jimin said.

‘I have a question first.’ Namjoon said.

‘Okay. What is it?’ Tae said while putting his arm around Kookie’s back while Jimin had his hand on Kookie’s thigh.

‘What did you name your three pups?’ Namjoon asked.

‘Thought we told you all.’ Jimin said. Meanwhile, Kookie’s eyes widened at the realisation the four of us hadn’t been told.

‘As we had two boys we found it hard finding names we liked but also worked until Kookie said two names randomly while we were cuddling in the hospital and that became the two boys names and our girl name was one we had before Kookie went into labour as we loved it so much.’ Jimin said and pecked Kookie’s lips.

‘Can Kookie say them and their meaning?’ Jhope asked intrigued. 

‘For our two boys one is called Tae-Kook which means friendship and the other boy is called Ji-Kook which means love. It is also Tae and I’s names put together as well as Jimin and I’s names together. Our little girl is called Eun-Kyung which means graceful gem.’ Kookie said.

‘Those are beautiful names.’ Jin said.

‘What are their surnames?’ I asked.

‘Park Tae-Kook, Kim Ji-Kook and Jung Eun-Kyung.’ Tae said.

‘That is what my last name was.’ Jhope said.

‘I wanted to include everyone in our baby's names and I am saying this that in a few years I would like to get pregnant again and hopefully we have twins and then their surnames will be Jeon which was my last name and Min which is Yoongi’s last name.’ Kookie said.

‘You don't need to do that. They are your kids.’ I said.

‘You have all helped me so much and this is my way of showing how grateful I am and always will be.’ Kookie said.

‘Present time.’ Jhope said and he handed a present to Tae and the other to Kookie while Jin handed the other to Jimin.

‘Open them. Now.’ Jin said.

’ Jin said