Chapter 47

Jhope Point Of View

After sleeping we all went back home to change. I finished first so went back to the CCTV to see if I could see Kookie or get more information. I logged back in and checked the cameras to see if I could see Kookie and I did.

He is still in wolf form but is going back to his room. I left it open incase he came back so he could get in. 10 minutes had passed and I saw him coming out with the backpack that had Tae and Jimin’s scent on it. They replaced the two jumpers with what they wore yesterday so their scent was strong. He ran back to his hiding area and I was able to know roughly where he is but it is still a massive area where he could be. 

20 minutes later he came back into view and went into his room again. I saw him come out with a pillow which I am assuming was the one Jimin and Tae used last night. He stopped in view of the camera. I put the volume on and headphones. I then heard whimpering and realised Kookie was rubbing his face on the pillow for a form of comfort. 

I started crying but soon felt arms wrap around my shoulders and lips on my head. I knew it was Yoongi so I took the headphones off and gave them to him.

‘Listen and watch.’ I said pointing at the camera view. Yoongi did what I said and realised it was Kookie and understood I was upset because Kookie is missing his mates.

'Its okay baby. I feel like if Kookie does not come today Tata and Mochi will use their noses and look for him.' Yoongi said playing with my hair.

'How do you know they will?' I asked.

'During the night Jimin and Tae changed into their wolves as their wolves were missing each other as they don't see each other often but also was to comfort each other about Kook and Kookie. Their sense of smell is much better than ours so hopefully they will find him.

I nodded my head and looked at the camera and Kookie was gone. 

‘Stand up baby.’ Yoongi said and I did. Yoongi kissed my head and sat down on the chair then made me sit on his lap. 

‘Let's watch the footage from last night.’ Yoongi said. 

We got comfy and Yoongi rewinded the video and we started watching it. Everything was fine for hours until we saw movement. The thing looked up towards the camera and I screamed. There were bright blue eyes in the darkness. 

‘It’s okay baby. It’s Kookie but Kook is in control. It’s okay.’ Yoongi said while kissing his mark to relax me. 

‘How come he is out and standing by the door?’ I asked after calming down. 

‘That time Tata and Mochi were here and Kook must have picked up their emotions as well as their scent and wanted to see them. Now he is lying down with his nose to the bottom of the door as he can smell his mates but also us. He knew we slept there to see if he came back and he did. We were stupid to not leave the door open.’ Yoongi said.

‘Tae and Jimin will be down more when they realise their omega came back.’ Yoongi added. 

‘Everyone has gone back to the room so let's tell them. They need to know.’ I said and we both left.

‘How come a pillow and the other backpack is missing.’ Jin asked.

‘It was Kookie.’ I said going into the room.

‘What?’ Jimin and Tae asked at the same time.

‘When you both turned into your wolves, on the CCTV Kookie came back in wolf form but Kook was in control as his eyes were blue. He slept outside for a few hours and because of the sunrise he went back to hiding.’ Yoongi said.

‘I am going to find him. I am breaking over our situation.’ Jimin said.

‘I’II come with you baby, let's go find our omega.’ Tae said and off they went.

The day went by really quickly as I had to work but also seeing if I could see Kookie but I never did. I need to check on a few patients then I am done with my shift. I am done with my shift so I went into Kookie’s room and food was there. 

I started eating and the atmosphere is weird as we know Kookie is in the hospital but he is hiding so it’s awkward. Jin and I both feel weird being cuddly with our mates because of what Tae and Jimin are going through. 

Jin and I went back to the house to get ready for bed and brought clothes for our mates to change into. I went downstairs to find Jin cooking.

‘Why are you cooking?’ I asked.

‘It’s for Kook and Kookie. I bet he is starving and I won’t let my child starve so I will leave food outside of the door so if he comes back he can eat it.’ Jin said.

‘Ah that makes sense.’ I said. 

We got everything ready and went back to the hospital. We were all tired so we all got ready and went to sleep. Jin placed the plate with chicken at the door for Kook. We all assume he is still in wolf form.

Tata Point Of View (Tae’s Wolf)

Halfway through the night I begged Tae to turn into my form. He agreed but I took over completely which he wasn’t expecting. I looked to see what was happening with my mate but I saw him on the bed being really cute.

*Babe. You need to wake up for me baby.* I said in our mindlink while licking his face. 

*I'm comfy though.* Mochi said and snuggled closer into the bed.

*Ok, I am sure Kook and his human will be so pleased to hear that. You can stay here while I go find our omega with my nose.* I said.

*Our Omega? Where?* Mochi asked.

*I am using my nose to find him. Let's go.* I said and we got up and left as the door was open.

I remember his scent and I am following where my nose is taking me. Mochi is letting me do it as I have a stronger sense of smell to track but also because it was my fault Kook and Kookie went into hiding.

After I don’t know how long I stopped outside a room and I started pawing at it. Mochi jumped up and pushed the handle down to open the door. We both walked in and I lifted my head up to smell the scent and all I could smell was Kook. I felt relieved that we now know where he is.

Tae is sleeping but by morning he will be in control. He will definitely be shocked to wake up on the floor and in a different room but he will be happy that he is with Kook and Kookie and the same with Mochi and Jimin. 

I closed over the door with my nose and went to my mates. I licked them both and got small noises in content and Kook snuggled closer into Mochi as he can feel warmth. I went behind Mochi, who is behind Kook and got settled. I put my head in the crook of Mochi’s neck and closed my eyes. I had a peaceful sleep knowing I was with my two mates. 

Author Note - Couldn’t find anything I liked with three so this will need to do. The puppy is Kook (Kookie) and the adult is Mochi (Jimin.)

)