Chapter 44

Jungkook Point Of View

Having Kook in control I can never get used to. He is only in control when he is angry and possessive of his mate ie when he is jealous. The other time is when I am physically ill or weak and need a break then he takes over. I have been better for a few weeks now but Kook wanted to be in control a little longer so I let him. I took over as I was finally able to tell my brother how his actions hurt me.

'I think my omega told you that your time is up.' I heard. I looked to the door to see Taehyung. His eyes were fire red which is his wolf.

'Al-pha.' I choked out in two words.

'Baby!' Tae said after hearing my tone and pushed Kai and Jackson out the way.

I went onto my knees while on the bed and he placed his hands on my cheeks caressing them. I closed my eyes and smiled, feeling my alphas warmth and his touch.

'My baby.' Tae whispered and put his forehead against mine.

'Your omega.' I whispered and heard a little chuckle from him.

'Your also Jimin's baby and omega but we won't tell him we left him out as he will do it as well' Tae said which caused me to giggle slightly. I heard Jhope and Yoongi chuckle.

'There's my baby and the sound I wanted to hear. Come there.' Tae said.

I smiled and threw myself on my one of two alphas while still on the bed leaning on my knees. I buried my head into Tae's neck with my arms around his neck as well. Tae buried his face in my neck as well and had his arms around my waist securely and protectively.

I inhaled his scent for 20 minutes. Everything was quiet and peaceful and I ruined it by bursting, my tears fell and I couldn't stop it.

'It's okay baby. You need to let it out. I know it sucks and you feel awful but you will feel so much better. You're not alone anymore.' Tae said and I cried harder and tightened my grip.

*Can I do something?* I asked Tae in our mindlink after a few minutes.

*Of course, baby.* Tae said.

*Good.* I replied.

I didn't let him answer as I got out from his neck and hurriedly put my lips on his. I hummed and relaxed after a few seconds. Tae smiled into our kiss and moved his hands to cup my cheeks again. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I moaned.

'KIM TAEHYUNG, DON'T EAT MY CHILDS FACE!' I heard so loud which caused me to pull away. I went back to him, hugging him with my hands over my ears.

'I told you not to shout. You scared Kook.' I heard Namjoon but it was mumbled.

'It's actually Kookie.' Tae said while rubbing his hand up and down my back which just made me relax.

'My baby, move Tae.' Jin said and took me away from Tae. I didn't want to be mean, Jin looks at me like his son so I let him hug me for a few minutes.

'Alpha.' I said in hopes Jin will know I wanna be with Tae again. It didn't work as Jin just held me.

'Alpha. I want alpha.' I said a bit whiny and childish.

'Did you slip into your sub space baby?' Tae asked gently.

'I want my alpha.' I said with a pout.

'Jin let him go.' Tae said.

'Why I wanna hug him.' Jin said. I was getting more agitated as I wasn't in Tae's arms. Problems being in sup space as when an omega is in that state they just want their alpha for the time being.