Chapter 16

Jungkook Point Of View

I was shocked at the treatment I got. Especially with 2 doctors in particular. I was treated really well and with love. I'm sceptical of the other 2 being my mates. I'm mateless and got told always will be but I know how you should feel with your mates and I feel that way with both of them. I feel safe. 

When the doctor said about going home I immediately thought of going back to my old pack which is why I reacted the way I did. 

While on the way to the house I was going in between Tae and Jimin as I just wanted to be with them. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw the house. It was huge. 

We walked in and I looked everywhere. If I was in human form my mouth would be hanging open. I heard chuckling and looked behind me to see the 4 guys chuckling. I huffed sitting on my bum. 

'You are too cute, baby.' Jimin said. He patted my head and I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling. 

'You can explore later but right now I wanna get you into bed so you can rest.' Tae said. I jumped up so I was standing on my hind legs so I could lick his face as okay. 

'Okay my baby. Follow me.' Tae said giggling at my action. 

I followed Taehyung to the bedroom and the bed is gigantic. I went on my hind legs again and got help from Jimin who I gave a little lick as a thank you. The other two came in to make sure I was okay. 

I sniffed every inch of the bed but mainly the pillows. I rolled on the bed enjoying smelling their scents. I heard sniffling and immediately lifted my head up to see Jimin crying. 

I whimpered which caught their attention of them so I made my way to Jimin. I went on my hind legs placing my front paws on his shoulders. I brought him closer the best I could. I placed my head beside my paw on his shoulders. I felt him wrap his arms around my body to hold me so I don't fall but also to hold me. I snuggled my head closer and felt his grip tighten. 

*Hi.* I mindlinked him and I just heard him crying fully. He heard me. 

*Please don't cry. I'm not worth it.* I said through the mindlink just Jimin and I. 

*You are everything and you are worth it. I was so close to losing you when we hadn't met before. I thought I couldn’t have my omega.* Jimin said. 

*Who's your omega? I'm sure the person will be angry if I'm here. Sorry.* I said I tried to get out of his grip but I heard a growl so stopped. Jimins grip tightened. I know I said something wrong. 

*You're my omega. You’re Taes omega. You're our omega.* Jimin mindlinked me. 

*But I'm mateless. I gave up looking for my mate.* I said. 

Jimin let me go and pushed me down. Probably annoyed him with what I'm saying but it's true. I whimpered when I got pushed. 

'JIMIN! You know his condition, why would you push him.' Jin yelled and came over to make sure I was okay. 

'He said he's mateless. He gave up looking. What was the point in me staying in his room to be with him? To help my wolf and I and bring him back to the house for him to say he’s fucking mateless.' Jimin said. 

'Jimin chill. We have no idea his background, what he's been told and what he's been through. He might not have realised you two are his mates because he's recovering. When he becomes more stable it might click.' Namjoon said being by my side with Jin. 

'Also it's our wolves that tell us who our mate is. If his wolf is weak because of everything he wouldn't have said to his human that we are his mates. I know it sucks and it's frustrating but we need to be patient. We need to let his wolf heal.' Taehyung said.