Chapter 14

Jimin Point Of View

After Taehyung left I wanted to have another nap but I was wide awake. I went to the bathroom then got back in bed and snuggled into the bear Namjoon let me borrow which I'm glad he did. 

I put on boss baby and began watching. Near the end of the movie I heard the door down stairs shut and footsteps. I was scared but I realised it was Yoongi. 

'How you feeling?' Yoongi asked. 

'I’m better. Little bit hungry though.' I said. 

'I will heat you up some more soup then after you're done we are going to Taehyung.' Yoongi said. 

'Okay but why. Is he okay?' I asked. 

'He’s fine dont worry. Something got pointed out and we are wanting to see if it's correct and to do that you need to come with me.' Yoongi said. 

I got ready then went downstairs. 

'What the hell you meant to be in bed.' Yoongi said. 

'Your the one that said I need to go so may as well. You will need to put on my shoes though.' I said then sat down. 

'Okay fair enough.' Yoongi said. 

I had my food and Yoongi helped put on my shoes and we made our journey to where Tae was. After a while we went to the hospital. I was confused but followed Yoongi and went into a room. 

Taehyung was there stroking the wolf. I then inhaled and my wolf said those words I’ve been dying to hear. My mate. My omega. I went to the bed and got on it. I back hugged the wolf and he liked my touch as he was snuggling closer. 

It's been a week and the wolf is still in wolf form. We can't contact him and I think he struggles to change between human and wolf. 

I've spent this week in the hospital room not leaving the side of my and Taes omega. I brought my laptop and I have Netflix and Disney Plus so we have had loads to watch. 

He understood everything and I was amazed. When there were sad parts he would whimper and hide his face into my stomach or side. When it was funny he would lift his head up like he was laughing. I fell for him when I first saw him but after being with him 24/7 for 7 days I fell even more in love with him. Jin said he's able to come home with us so today is his last day in the hospital. 

'How are my two babies?' Tae said. 

'We are both good. I think he is hungry as when  food is shown he pants, which is quite cute.' I said giggling. 

'I'll go and get Jin or Jhope to prepare something for him. He's really underweight so he needs to eat little but often.' Taehyung said. 

'Okay.' I said. 

I heard a whimper and looked to see the wolf covering his eyes with his paw. It was so adorable. 

'When you're able to turn into your human form I will give you lots of kisses.' Tae said. 

'I will too.' I said. 

The wolf came to Taehyung and licked his cheek and then did the same to me. He's too cute. After 20 mins Taehyung came back with food and Jin. 

'Hello.' I said happily. 

'Hey. I'm here to see the wolf eat but also in case he chokes.' Jin said. 

'What do you mean chokes?' I said, patting our omegas fur. 

'You haven’t seen the way he eats. He's like a hoover. Watch.' Jin said. Tae and I haven't been with him when he eats as it's routine to make sure he can eat and is quiet. 

'Hey wolfie can you come down to get some food?' Jin asked. 

The wolf jumped down from the bed nearly collapsing with the force but stood up. The food was placed down. As soon as the bowl was on the floor Jin retreated his hand quickly. 

'Wait.' Jin said. 

'Why are you making him wait? He's been starved.' Taehyung said. 

'I know what I'm doing but it also teaches him manners.' Jin said. The wolf whimpered. 

'Okay on you go.' Jin said. As soon as he said that, the wolf ran to the bowl and hovered the food up. 

'Oh my god.' I said being shocked. 

'He must really be starving if he's eating like that. Yes you can be hungry but you don’t eat like that.' Tae said, shocked. 

The wolf went back and started licking the bowl as it still smelled of the food. That was heartbreaking to see. I started sniffing and it got the attention of the wolf and Taehyung. 

'What's wrong baby?' Tae asked to come to me. 

'It's so sad to see him like that. What has he done to be treated like that?' I said.

The wolf jumped up onto the bed with difficulty which made me even more sad. He gave my cheek a few licks before settling down. He was lying on my legs with his head against my hip on the side Tae was on. Tae gently stroked his fur and I felt him relax at the touch and feeling. 

'Your okay my baby. Can you look at me?' I asked and the wolf brought up his head and looked into my eyes. 

'You will forever be safe with us. You will never go through what you went through in your old pack. New pack, new beginnings.' I said and the wolf started licking me like mad which I erupted in laughter.