Chapter 38

Taehyung Point Of View

For the past 2 hours we have been using anything and everything to tourture them. I only do this in extreme circumstances and then they hurt my omega and by removing my mating mark and Jimins is way too much so I am enjoying this and we will be doing what Mr Jeon did to Kookie by removing Mrs Jeon’s mark so and then his so he knows how it feels. 

‘Having fun?’ I asked with a smile.

‘Go to hell.’ Mr Jeon said.

‘I am not but you and your mate will be after we are finished.’ I said then punched him again making him wince in pain. 

Both Jimin and I haven't heard anything. I am guessing they are still looking for Kookie. When we have finished and if Kookie still isn't found we will ask them but I don't think they will tell us.

'What I think is funny is that you two are cowering away and whining begging for this to stop but I am guessing Kookie did as well and you ignored him. He has been through countless hours of this and is still breathing, walking and is stronger than his two alpha parents put together.' Jimin said then got a bat and hit them both on the ribs.

‘Let's start finishing up shall we. You two pick what one goes first.’ I said. 

‘Him.’ Mrs Jeon said.

‘Nope.’ I said and she got held in place and I got the blowtorch on her mark and she was crying, screaming, begging for it to stop. I looked to see Mr Jeon and his eyes tear up as he is feeling what we felt when his mates mark got forcefully removed. After 10 mins it was done and her mark was gone. 

‘I didn’t think it would have been that quick to remove her mark but I am guessing you didn’t do what most alphas do and after a few years they mark their mate again to stop the mark from fading. Do you even love her?’ I asked and I chuckled after I heard him growl. 

‘Now Mrs Jeon can understand what her son went through but it was much worse as he had two marks and they were fairly recent so harder to remove.’ Jimin said.

I went to him and I gave him a kiss as we both needed as the adrenaline was going down. It gave us some strength to finish.

‘Thank you alpha.’ Jimin said and kissed his mark on my neck and I smiled.

‘We are ready Alpha Tae.’ I heard.

‘Your turn petal.’ I said and kissed my mark on his neck.

Jimin did exactly the same as I did. He usually leaves the torturing to me but his wolf took over and tortured him even more than just burning his mark off. I know Jimin lost control as he kept the blowtorch on Mr Jeon’s skin. 

I wrapped my arms around Jimin’s waist, my face inside his neck kissing and nibbling on my mark. Jimin stopped and one of the other alphas got the blowtorch and placed it away as we were done with it. 

‘Keep beating them up but mainly him and I will be back in 5 mins. Come on baby.’ I said as Jimin was putting his entire weight on me. 

I picked Jimin up bridal style and went outside. I placed him down and he immediately turned to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, face buried into my neck to inhale my scent. After a few minutes Jimin erupted in tears. I was comforting him the best I could but I know he wants news about Kookie but also to see him. I saw Namjoon running to us with his group of people.

‘Hi Namjoon, I hope you have news.’ I said. 

‘Jump baby.’ I whispered to Jimin as I tapped his thigh and he jumped wrapping his legs around my waist with his head still in my neck. I was rubbing his back and pecking his neck and cheek.

‘Yes, Yoongi found Kookie and has already left to the pack. He said he will mindlink Jhope once they are settled and on the road.’ Namjoon said.

‘How is he?’ I asked a bit scared and nervous.

‘I saw a glimpse of him as Yoongi wrapped his body in a blanket with both your scent on it to hopefully calm his wolf and maybe even him. His face wasn't too bad but I think it was mainly his body they targeted.’ Namjoon said.

‘You want some fun before we end them?’ I asked. 

‘Hell yea he hurt my (adoptive) son.’ Namjoon said and I motioned him inside.

We spent another hour torturing them and finally killed them. I strangled them both and I made sure they were dead and can’t be revived. While I was doing that Jimin went to Kookie’s old room with Namjoon saying where it is to get his stuff. Some jumpers, tops, trousers and shorts as well as underwear and socks. 

I was finished and washed my hands as the others were dealing with the two bodies. I went to find the other two and found two suitcases full and they were onto the third. I am guessing this is helping Jimin and his wolf.

I stood at the door frame and watched as Jimin looked through Kookie’s wardrobe to see if any more clothes caught his eye but mainly it was his soft toys and got a few blankets as well. I am sure if Kookie wants something in particular then Kai will get it and bring it to him.

‘We need to leave now as it’s a three hour drive and I want us all in clean clothes and washed before we see Kookie. Quicker we leave the quicker we see Kookie.’ I said. 

‘Okay. I am done and I hope I got the items he likes.’ Jimin said.

Namjoon, Jimin and I got a suitcase each and left for the car and the journey back. Jimin held a soft toy that is Kookie’s close to his chest while cuddling me as Namjoon was in the passenger seat with another alpha driving the car as he can’t. Jimin and I both can but everyone knows we would want to be with each other.

Picture of the toy Jimin is holding but many more are in the suitcases in the car - 

We finally got home and we all went for showers and put on clean clothes. Jimin put on comfy pj’s. After that I went downstairs to be met with Namjoon and wet hair while Jimin finished getting ready.

‘Eat a little something. Yoongi made it after he took Kookie to the hospital.’ Namjoon said and I nodded then tucked into the sandwich. After a few minutes I finished my coffee as well as my samdwich and saw Jimin coming down with two backpacks. 

‘What you got in there baby?’ I asked. Jimin smiled and pecked my lips.

‘A change of clothes for me and clean socks and underwear. My toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, hair brush and charger. Plus laptop and changer which is in case we need to work but also to watch Netflix and that. In your bag I have pj’s and clean clothes as well as your things like mine except the laptop and charger as it’s in mine.’ Jimin said then smiled.

‘Why?’ Namjoon asked while drying our now clean dishes. 

‘I would rather be prepared than not be. When we get there and if we are allowed to stay I don’t want to come back and rush. I would rather have everything ready so when we get there and Jin says we can stay then I don't need to leave him as I know I will only leave our omega if it’s going to the bathroom.’ JImin said.

‘Very smart baby. Let's go. You can bring your sandwich and eat there.’ I said and off the three of us went to the hospital to see Jimin and I’s omega.