Chapter 15

Jin Point Of View

This week has been tough. We get omegas that are injured by playing and being silly but nothing like Tae and Jimin's mate. We get deltas who are training in the hospital as they went hard and got hurt. Then there are the wolves that are sick either by old age or something else. 

When the nurse ran into my office and said everything I was completely shocked. I got nurses getting the room ready and went straight out. The condition and state he was in I was devastated as I'm an omega. When other omegas come into the hospital for treatment I get hurt because I am one but this one hit me a lot more. 

Everything to do with the wolf just shocked me so when I was able to take a moment I did and cried. I know he will be staying in the house and I will treat him like he's my kid. He's been through so much physically I'd hate to think what he's been through mentally. 

I was sitting in the room of the wolf checking everything in his file for him to go home. He's extremely underweight and very sore which will take a long time to fully recover as he's really weak. 

'Oh. Hi Jin, is my omega okay?' I heard which took me out of my thoughts. 

'Um yea Tae. He’s fine. I was making sure his file is good and I was monitoring him just to be sure but he's good to go home.' I said then stood up. 

'Really? Oh I can't wait. When can he come home?' Tae asked happily. 

'6 o'clock. I want to give him food first to make sure he's fine eating before he goes home.' I said. 

'Ah okay thanks Jinnie.' Taehyung said then we hugged. 

'Only 2 more hours until the wolf can go home. Not long now.' I said. Tae nodded then went to his newly found mate. 

I am going to my office but on the way I like to check the patients. I will take a small break and then I can breathe. 

I saved everything on the computer before closing the apps downs. I put my head in my hands and took a big breath. 

'You okay baby?' I heard. I looked up and saw Namjoon and I gave a light smile. 

'I'll be okay. I want to ask something and if you don't want to, it's fine.' I said while Namjoon closed the door. 

'Okay baby. It sounds serious so let's sit on the sofa okay.' Namjoon said. I took a drink before sitting beside my mate hugging his waist. 

'What's going on in that handsome head of yours.' Namjoon said and I chuckled. 

'The wolf that's Tae and Jimin's mate. I wanna nurture him. Let him feel the warmth and love of someone who deeply cares for him. Someone he can go to in times of trouble or for comfort. An adoptive parent but I'm hoping we can be his adoptive parents.' I said holding my tears. 

'You wanna be a mother figure to the wolf?' Namjoon said and I nodded. 

'And you want me to be a father figure to him?' Namjoon added and I nodded. 

'I get if you dont wanna as it's a big thing to ask.' I said then sniffled. 

'Why are you upset baby? Is your good and beautiful heart hurting because of what another omega has gone through?' Namjoon asked. 

'Well yeah. When I got to know about the situation and I saw the state of him, I honestly thought he was going to be one of the ones we couldn't save. I know I'm an omega and when omegas come in I feel sad but this is way beyond that.' I said, leaning into Namjoon's touch. 

'I love you so much baby. You are going to be a great mum to our kids.' Namjoon said and I blushed. 

'Are you okay with what I'm asking? I know it's a lot.' I said. 

'And what are you saying?' Namjoon asked, giving a little smile which made me smile. 

'I am asking if we can be the wolf's adoptive parents. Obviously if he agrees and is in a better condition we can ask him but I’m wanting to know now instead of thinking about it for a while. I get my hopes up and you don't want to do it and I get sad.' I said. 

'When the wolf is better and hopefully in human form. We can get to know him better as he can talk in human form and then ask him because we can say we can be his adoptive parents but he might not want that. Take a step at a time so for now he's able to go home which is step one.' Namjoon said and I smiled. 

'Okay thank you.' I said. 

'Come here my baby.' Namjoon said and I gently placed my lips on his. We had a small but sweet kiss and I felt better. 

'Want to give the wolf his food?' I asked and Namjoon nodded. 

I got up and Namjoon followed me and watched me prepare the food for the wolf. 

'Why is the food so soft looking?' Namjoon asked. 

'He didn't eat hard food so we think his teeth are hurting or jaw. Depending on what happened to him his mouth could be affected but I am wanting to make sure he eats so if I need to make the food softer than I usually would I will.' I said smiling. 

'Okay mummy Jin.' Namjoon said and I smiled. We went to the room to find Taehyung still there and now Jimin. 

'Hi. If he eats fine now then can go home.' I said. 

I signalled Namjoon to put the bowl down. The wolf went straight to it then stopped. He stopped eating and went onto the bed with the help of Taehyung.

'Why are you not eating wolfie? If you can eat fine you can go home.' I said and he gave a small howl like he was refusing. He went to the part of the bed furthest away from Namjoon and I and he curled up into a ball. 

'What's wrong with him now he's been fine.' I said a bit upset that he was acting this way. 

'Hey buddy. Remember me?' Namjoon said and the wolf looked up. 

He went off the bed and very cautiously moved towards Namjoon sniffing him. His tail started to wag so we could tell he recognised the scent. 

'We won't hurt you but you need to eat so you can leave the hospital and go home.' Namjoon said. 

The wolf growled and backed away, keeping an eye on myself and Namjoon. He lied down underneath the 2 seats Tae and Jimin were sitting on. Soon we heard whimpers. 

'Baby can you come out and face us please?' Jimin asked softly. The wolf did what was asked and soon was sitting in between them with his tail moving side to side. 

'Listen carefully for me baby. Okay.' Tae said and the wolf's ears went forward to say he's listening carefully, he's too cute. 

'When Namjoon and Jin hyung said about going home - Come back here.' Tae said because he said home the wolf was backing away. 

'What they mean is you will be coming to our home which is your new home. Your safe home.' Jimin continued. 

The wolf looked at me then came to me. I was petting him as he now knows what I was meaning. He thought he was going home to his old pack. 

He moved the food bowl towards me and I picked it up then put it back down. He nudged it again. 

'I think he wants you to hold the bowl while he eats.' Tae said smiling. 

'Really?' I asked. 

I took the bowl in my hands and the wolf began eating. I smiled as he was really gentle. He put his head down and I gave him a pat and Namjoon did as well. We got everything together and we all went home with Namjoon and myself on one side of the wolf and Taehyung and Jimin on the other.