Chapter 54

Jhope Point Of View

I woke up and found myself completely lying on Yoongi. I felt his fingers through my hair and the TV on so I snuggled closer and went to sleep again after hearing Yoongi chuckle. I woke up again being in the same position. I reluctantly got off so I am laying on my back. I soon felt weight on me but it became clear because Yoongi was kissing my neck.

‘It’s tickly.’ I said, trying to remove Yoongi from my neck. 

‘I really wanted to kiss you since I have been up for so long but when I got back into bed. You tackled me in a hug so I let you but now I can kiss you all I want.’ Yoongi said.

I couldn’t say anything as he placed his lips onto mine. I hummed and brought my hands up to Yoongi’s face and cupped his cheeks. I smiled at our moment and we pulled away.

‘Wanna bath together?’ Yoongi asked.

‘Yes please.’ I said. 

Yoongi left and I soon heard water running. He came back out and took a clean top and trousers for me as well as socks and pants. He picked me up and placed me into the tub while the water was still flowing. It helped relieve the pain I still had as I finished my heat yesterday. Yoongi stripped off his boxers and joined in behind me. He brought his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I leaned my head back and placed it on his shoulder. I felt Yoongi smile against my shoulder then started to leave pecks on my shoulders and neck.

‘I love you Yoongi.’ I said and snuggled into his hold.

‘I love you too, Jhope.’ Yoongi said. I felt his fingers against my face as he turned my face to kiss me.

We stayed in the bath for a while as it always helps ease the aches after having my heat. Yoongi gets sore as well but not to the extent I do. After we finished he got out, dried himself and put on clothes before getting me out and drying my body.

Alphas after their omegas heat are very protective as they are coming down from the emotions they go through during their mates heat. They want to make sure their omega is healthy but also aren’t too sore as they feel guilty. 

He pulled out the tub with the cream Kookie made and did my bum first as well as my hips. He went down both legs making sure that the cream was all over my body evenly. He put on my boxers as the area had dried before going over my stomach, chest and all over my back before doing my arms. The cream was dry on my legs so I put on my trousers. He took his time putting the cream on my neck and collarbones as they are all marked from hickies but also bites like what you would get from marking your mate for the first time. 

You can only mark your mate once but you can still bite them like that as it's just an even more intense hickey but it lasts longer than an actual hickey but disappears when your mate mark doesn’t.

After the cream was dried into my skin I put on Yoongi’s top and we headed downstairs to get food. I made our coffee while Yoongi made the food. Even though he is an alpha he is a fantastic cook. 

We sat down and had our food while talking about random things. Soon everything was finished so I put the dishes into the dishwasher. As it was full I put it on then made more coffee. 

‘Where are you going Jimin?’ Yoongi asked and I jumped.

‘Outside. Got mindlinked by Tae to go out. I was panicking but he said Kookie is with him so I am okay.’ Jimin said heading to the door.

‘Isn’t it dangerous for him to be outside as he is in heat?’ I said then placed Yoongi’s coffee in front of him.

‘Thanks babe.’ Yoongi whispered and kissed my temple.

‘It is but thankfully most of the adults are mated and the ones that aren’t are kids or not at that stage yet. Jin was with Kookie until Tae came, then he left. I am sure Kookie just wanted fresh air and because he hadn’t seen Tae since night he was craving him.’ Jimin said.

‘See you guys later.’ Jimin added, then left.

‘Weird. Oh well, let's watch some TV before I need to leave for work.’ I said.

‘Sounds good.’ Yoongi replied.

We sat on the sofa and I cuddled Yoongi. We watched a show Yoongi wanted to see. It was interesting for the first 10 minutes then I got bored. I went to sleep feeling Yoongi’s fingers through my hair. I woke up to a howl very close to the house. It sounded like it came from the living room. Yoongi shot up and out the door and I quickly followed him. As we knew it was Jimin or Tae.

‘Who howled? Oh my.’ I asked them, then I covered my eyes. 

*Sorry about that, my wolf got to excited* Jimin said in our pack house mindlink as he is in wolf form.

*I had to bite my tongue so I didn’t do that.* Tae responded in our group mindlink.

*Maybe I can hear your howl like I did with Jimin and his wolf. It was hot and turned me on so much, if that is even possible considering I am on my heat.* Kookie said.

Jimin was eventually able to pull out of Kookie and turn into his human form. Kookie isn’t able to until he gets his strength back so he is resting on the ground with his head on Jimin’s lap. 

‘I need to get ready for work soon, so Yoongi. Good luck with them. Tae and Jimin don’t break him.’ I said then swiftly left to go inside to get ready for work.

I heard gasps as what I said eventually registered to the 3 alphas. I put on my uniform and got my bag ready before leaving. I kissed Yoongi on my way out and for the next 9 hours I will be working but at least I get a break from the love making and possessiveness for Tae and Jimin which is twice as bad as Yoongi or Namjoon.