Chapter 50 (Little 18+)

-Time Skip 2 Months Later-

Yoongi Point Of View

‘Fuck, your still soo tight baby.’ I groaned out while moving my hips back and forth as my member was going in and out of Jhope’s hole.

‘Faster. Harder Yoongi.’ Jhope moaned out.

‘As you wish my omega.’ I said.

I leaned down and started to suck on my omega’s neck. I did what I was asked and went harder and faster. Jhope moaned out even more with the sudden change but I felt him get tighter around my member. I went even faster and then bit Jhope’s neck again then I heard a whine/moan from my omega. 

I came as well after a few more strong thrusts. I licked the mark I just created and finally looked  to see Jhope sleeping soundly. I smiled and pecked his lips, cheeks and then his forehead with a smile on my face. I gently swapped positions so I was on my back with Jhope lying on me. 

I reached over to check my phone that is on the bedside table. 3am I read. I got comfortable and closed my eyes thinking of everything that's happened over the past two months. Kookie came home two months ago and spent a week or two getting used to being home and slowly started doing things. 

He set the table for dinner and cleaned the dishes or set up the dishwasher if there were things that were difficult to clean by hand and that were heavy. Kookie prepared coffee for Namjoon, Jimin, Tae and myself when we were working as well as snacks so we were still eating. He bought coffee and some things for Jhope and Jin and went to their offices in the hospital to let them know that he hasn’t forgotten them. 

The past week and half has been a roller coaster. Jhope is coming to the end of his heat. We have another day or two but it shouldn’t be too bad now. Jin went into his heat first which was a shock. Jin and Jhope take heat pills to stop them from getting their heat or having a really bad one. This is the worst heat for both Jin and Jhope for years. Kookie had to do everything that Jin and Jhope would have done or helped with.

Kookie has been a star and I know Jimin and Taehyung are immensely proud of him. If we didn’t have Kookie, Namjoon and I would have struggled with dealing with getting food and drinks for ourselves as well as our omegas but also keeping the house clean and tidy, doing everything most omegas do which is household work. I also know Tae and Jimin would have struggled as well so it is really great having Kookie with us for many reasons. 

It was morning and I was still laying on my back with Jhope on me but thankfully I was able to pull out before I fell asleep. I grabbed my phone with difficulty as I saw it was 11am. I sighed and looked down to see Jhope sleeping peacefully. 

I gently got out of bed to go to the bathroom. I did my business but also washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went back and slid under the covers again. Jhope clinged to me again as he felt my body heat. 30 minutes went by and I heard noises from outside. I was wanting to go and see but I couldn’t and I was a bit out of energy so I stayed put.

*Yoongi hyung, can I come in?* Kookie said in my mindlink.

*Of course just be quiet as Jhope is still sleeping.* I mindlinked after checking Jhope and I were fully covered, as we are still fully naked.

*Okay. I won't be long.* Kookie replied and gently opened the door.

He gave me his bunny smile and opened the door wide. He went out and came back with a trolley. My eyes widened in shock.

‘Kookie, you didn’t need to do this.’ I said sitting up a little bit.

‘Of course I did. I am an omega who looks after people. I look after my two alphas with the help of Jin and Jhope. Both of them have been amazing to me since I came here. Jin has treated me like his son and Jhope treats me like his little brother. I don't know what I would be like without them. I am also going to be Luna and it’s my job to make sure people are happy and healthy. Especially my loved ones.' Kookie said.