Chapter 77 (Little 18+)

Namjoon Point Of View

I woke up to Jin pecking my face then moving to my neck. I hummed and wrapped my arms around Jin’s waist. Jin giggled and placed his hand on my chest.

‘Morning my alpha.’ Jin whispered into my ear.

‘Morning baby.’ I said and brought Jin closer then pecked my mark on his neck.

‘I need to go to work soon and want to see if you would join me in the shower?’ Jin asked.

'My answer is?' I said looking at Jin with a smirk.

'Yes.' Jin says kissing me.

I growled a little because he pulled away and I brought Jin closer again.

'Nope. You want more. You know where to find me.' Jin teased and left for our bathroom making me groan and Jin giggling.

Jin had his clothes ready and a towel. He was already in the shower so I quickly stripped my boxers off and put my towel ready next to his and clean boxers and got into the shower with him.

'Sneaky baby.' I whispered into Jin's ear which made him gasp.

'Sorry.' Jin said and reached behind him to my member to begin stroking it.

'Baby. You need to work soon.' I groaned out, placing kisses on Jin's exposed neck.

'I want this. We can still be intimate while being gentle.' Jin said and placed my tip at his entrance.

'Fuck baby.' I moaned and pushed my hips forward so my member went into Jin's hole.

'God, so full.' Jin moaned and placed his head on the shower wall.

I gently began to move my hips while I wrapped my arms around Jin's waist. Jin moaned and leaned back so his head was against my shoulder.

'So beautiful.' I whispered into Jin's ear then sucked on my mark on Jin's neck which made him moan loudly.

I went a little faster but still being gentle. Jin was struggling to stay standing so I pulled out gently which he didn't like. 

'It's okay baby. I'm getting into a better position so it's more comfortable for you.' I said while turning Jin to face me.

He blushed and I pecked his lips a few times before Jin wrapped his arms around my neck. I grabbed at his one leg and wrapped it around my waist. I grabbed my member and stroked it a few times before putting it back into Jin.

'Fuck.' Jin moaned and leaned against me.

I picked him up by his other leg so his body was in my arms and put him against the wall. I moved my hips at a steady pace and Jin and I both cummed. 

I washed Jin's body and washed his hair as he was still coming down from his high. I began to wash my body and Jin did my back. I went onto my knees which made Jin laugh and he washed my hair. We kissed for a few minutes letting the hot water hit us and enjoying our little moment.

'When do you want to have pups? Or try for pups?' Jin asked.

'After Kookie has had his but Yoongi and I made an agreement that if our omega gets pregnant first then the other couple need to wait until the pregnancy is over before trying.' I said then started kissing Jin's shoulders.

'Don't get it.' Jin said after a few minutes.

'After Kookie gives birth and you get pregnant 3 months later. That means Jhope and Yoongi need to wait until you have given birth. Yoongi and I know that you would want the other there for the birth and being pregnant might not be able to do that. It's the same for Kookie.' I said and Jin understood.

'Okay. I need to leave for my work now. see you when I finish or for my lunch break.' Jin said, which made me whine and Jin laughed.

'I love you.' Jin said then gave a passionate kiss.

'Love you too baby.' I said and over the top let him go.

I wore dark blue jeans and a white shirt. Jimin, Tae and I have a meeting about going forward with the building so Kookie can make what he did for Jin and Jhope as lots of omega’s would be thrilled and use his stuff because it works.

Coffee was made and it was time for the meeting. The elders explained their thoughts as well as worries but they all are on board with it. Accept one.

'I don't want to put money into a new building and it's possibly going very well when in reality it could be a big fail. It's a waste.' One of the younger elders said.

'I understand your concerns but being an alpha that has an omega who gets incredibly sore and uncomfortable I know doing this will work. My omega was tired and used what Jungkook made and he loves all of it.' I said. I saw Jimin and Tae smile as I was defending them.

'What did Jungkook make exactly?' The head elder said. They all are taking notes so we need to be careful in what we say.

'It's been a good few months since Jin had the items but from what I remember there was body butter or body lotion as most people say. Bath salts as well as bath bombs. Jungkook said he could make a spray to help with sleeping but didn't have the ingredients to so gave Jin and Jhope what he could.' I said.

'What is so special about bath bombs, bath salts and body lotion? They can get it in a store.' The younger elder said.

'The bath salts have a very gentle scent but it’s so that it doesn't cause irritation when omegas are in heat or just past it. It helps the skin in some way. The bath bombs are one of Jin's favourites because Jungkook took the scent I have and made it into a bath bomb. When Jin is relaxing he can put a bath bomb in and it will smell like me and make him relax. His skin will naturally take in the scent so he smells like me even after getting out of the bath.' I said then smiled as I am remembering everything Jin said about the products.

'What about the body lotion?' An elder asked.

'That is Jin's favourite then it's the bath bombs. Jungkook made a lotion that has completely natural materials and ingredients. It gives skin moisture but also helps with aches and pain the omega has. Lots of alphas struggle seeing their mate in any pain or discomfort and having what Jungkook made helped all of that. I know Jhope, who is Yoongi’s mate, is the exact same as Jin.' I said then took a sip of my coffee.

'Most of us are on board with the idea. One of the elders came up with an idea that we pick two or three omegas from your pack and get them to try the products Jungkook made, and if those omegas like it then we will go ahead.' One of the main elders said.

'Jungkook is 37 weeks pregnant now and could go into labour at any point. He is very sensitive to smells now so we would need to do it after the birth and maybe when our pups are older and go to nursery or something.' Tae said.

'I forgot about your Luna. We can start making preparations now but won't say anything about Jungkook being behind it to the omegas. If you know omegas like Jin and Jhope then give us their contact information and we can keep in touch.' An elder said.

'We have builders and designers from your pack coming up with the best way to build the shop. Jungkook's items will be sold in and the decorations and paint scheme.You could ask Jungkook about that and let us know.' The head elder said.

'Thank you.' Jimin said.

The front door flew open as I heard it bang and the three of us were on alert. The elders on the video call realised something was wrong and stayed quiet.

After Yoongi explained everything, Jimin, Tae and I quickly got changed and then left for the hospital. Tae and Jimin were panicking as they could feel Kookie and his wolf's emotions and wanted to be with their mate.

It's been a while after Jhope came out the second time and he came back out and told Tae and Jimin to follow him. Yoongi and I sat back down and hoped everything was okay.