Chapter 57 (18+)

Jungkook Point Of View

Mating with Jimin and Tae in wolf form is something I never thought I would do but also experience. Kook was so happy when I explained it to Tae and he loved me even more. Kook told me his bond with Tata and Mochi strengthened even more and I know when my alphas mark me they will get even stronger.

I knew Jimin and Tae kissed while I was sleeping. Kook could feel his alpha wolves pleasure and he felt sad and I kinda did as well. I do sometimes feel I ruined their relationship but I am always reassured. I feel bad that they need to hide being mates as they are fine kissing me in front of the other but I really struggle when they do it. I will get there eventually and I think it needs to be baby steps.

I felt being picked up and we went inside. We stayed naked and just got into bed. Jimin and Tae were placing kisses all over my body and I could feel their smiles against my skin. I hummed and snuggled closer into the bed.

'We love you soo much baby.' I heard both my alphas say before I went to sleep. 

'Wake up baby.' I heard. I whined and tried to hide but I failed. I woke up fully when I felt my sweet spot getting attacked. I moaned and wrapped my arms around the figure. 

'You were humping my thigh baby, that's why I woke you up. It was adorable but it was also driving me insane.' I heard and found out it was Tae.

'When will I be marked again?' I asked, rubbing my eyes.

'Now baby. I can't wait any longer and I am sure Tae is the same.' Jimin said. I nodded and brought him closer to my face so I could kiss those lips of his.

I felt Tae move closer to me so he was more in the middle. I was confused as I was squished but I was moved to sit on Tae’s lap. I grabbed his dick and moved my hand a few times before putting it at my entrance. I felt it go inside me so smoothly I moaned out as well as Taehyung. 

I was bouncing on my alphas dick while my other alpha was using his hand to give my dick some attention.

'What about you alpha? Come closer and I will help you.' I said, reaching to get Jimin's dick. I was silenced by a kiss.

'No need to worry about me babe. I am focusing on you and I will get lots of pleasure very soon.' Jimin said in a low voice which I had never heard before.

I kept on going up and down as well as circles hitting new places inside me. Tae held my hips down and started thrusting upwards at an insane speed. 

'Close.' I mumbled out.

'You think you can take me as well baby?' Jimin asked from behind me.

'I wanna try.' I said while having Tae thrusting into my tight and pink hole. 

I shook my ass and stuck it out as I laid down on Tae’s chest. I got a spank from Jimin and also heard growling from him because of my little ass action and Tae wrapped his arms around the middle of my back so Jimin could hold my hips if he needed to. Tae pulled out and I whimpered but was replaced by a moan as Jimin entered inside me.

'I thought you wanted to take me together?' I asked.

'We do but even though Jimin and I are big in the dick size department there are differences so it's a good idea to let Jimin get inside on his own to properly lubricate his dick but also so you can adjust to it as well. Having both of us inside you will be really painful so we'll go slow and if it's too much you tell us right away.' Tae said while playing with my hair.

'Yes alpha.' I said.

I felt Tae go inside me first. I moaned and I was told not to do anything. I was whining as they weren't doing anything but Tae shut me up by kissing me. 

'Patience babe.' Jimin whispered into my ear.

I felt his dick against my backside. I was tense so Jimin started to stroke my dick as a distraction but also to get me to loosen up. I then felt Jimin enter inside me while Tae was inside me and I screamed.

I was screaming because of the pain. A few tears escaped my eyes which made my mates stop.

'If it is too much, we can stop. We don't want to push you babe.' Tae said playing with my hair as Jimin was placing kisses on my back.

'Continue.' I said.

They moved slowly until it was all pleasure. They were being gentle which I am thankful for. I know they are proud of me for keeping going until the pleasure hits.

'Nearly there, sexy.' I heard. I knew whoever it was was trying to do something different but I was too far gone into my subspace and pleasure. 

My eyes glowed for my wolf form and saw Tae’s eyes, his fire red. I came hard. I never came that much Jimin and Tae both came as well but I realised they were going to mark me. As we came I felt two pairs of canines pierce my skin. I moaned out loudly but also screamed.

This time was different. They bit deeper into my skin. I think it's because of what happened, it's their possessiveness coming out. They are making sure that their mark stays on me. After they were finished they licked up their marks on my neck and I looked into Tae's eyes.

'You okay baby?' Tae asked, caressing my cheek.

I didn't reply but smiled and collapsed on top of Tae’s body. My head was facing his neck so I could inhale his scent with my head on his shoulder. I passed out but heard my mates and they were super worried.

'KOOKIE!' Jimin and Tae yelled before I was fully out of it. 

They will be inside me for 30 mins so hopefully as they are with me it will keep them calm as well as their wolves. Kook was out as well. 

After I don’t know how long I woke up. I sat up and my neck was very stiff and sore. I looked to see Jin in a world of his own. I took the bottle of water that was on a table beside the bed which caused Jin to come out from his thoughts.

‘Oh Kookie. I am so glad you're okay. How are you feeling?’ Jin asked.

‘I am okay. Very sore down there but my neck is very stiff. It's also quite sore. What happened?’ I asked.

‘After Jimin and Tae marked you, you fainted. Tae told me to get my ass here in 40 minutes at the time as they had to wait 30 minutes before they could pull out. They basically gave you so much pleasure that your wolf and yourself couldn’t handle it so you fainted which scared the crap out of them. I will do an overall health check then you can move to the living room as that is where your mates are freaking out while Namjoon and Yoongi try to calm them down.’ Jin said.

I nodded and let him do what he needed and I got the all clear. I got up and went to the bathroom with the help of Jin as I am really sore. I put on my shorts as well as Jimin’s top and Tae’s jumper and I slowly made my way downstairs with Jin helping. Jhope saw me and rushed to me to help.

I got into the living room and I heard growling. Before I knew it two pairs of arms were around my body and I melted into their touches. They were pecking their new marks and I hissed.

‘Please don’t kiss my neck or touch my neck for a little while.’ I said then sat down. I was wrapped in a blanket in between my alphas and we started to watch movies. And eventually I fell asleep.