Chapter 49

Namjoon Point Of View

I woke up in the middle of the night needing the bathroom so I had to carefully and delicately remove myself from my clingy omega. I pecked Jin's forehead which calmed him down and left. 

I came back to find Jin rubbing his eyes. I closed the door gently and went back to my omega.

'Where were you?' Jin asked.

'I went to the bathroom sweetie. I won't be leaving again so go back to sleep okay.' I said. 

'Okay alpha.' Jin said. I got into a comfortable position and Jin laid on me and fell asleep within a few minutes. I pecked his forehead, closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up and Jin was panicking. I got up and brought him into a hug. I started playing with his hair with one hand while the other held his waist securely. 

'Your okay baby, just breathe for me.' I said.

*Tae and Jimin are gone and I don't know where they are.* Jin said in our mindlink. 

'I am sure they went to the bathroom or left to see if they can find Kookie. Don't panic, okay. I am sure they are fine.' I said. 

I pecked his mark a few times before I started sucking on his mark and it relaxed him a lot.

'Let's get ready for the day and have food. Before anything else.' I said. Jin agreed and we left for the bathroom after I grabbed our bag with our stuff.

We went to the toilet, brushed our teeth and did our skin care. I kept my clothes on as they are still clean but Jin changed and put my jumper on himself. I packed up our stuff and off we went hand and hand to the canteen where we saw Yoongi and Jhope with some food.

'Sit down baby, I will get us some stuff.' I said into Jin's ear. 

Jin nodded and went to sit with our friends. I got two coffees as well as two apples. I got a bowl and prepared my cereal and did the same for Jin. I went and got cutlery, napkins and things for our coffee before going to the table and setting it up. 

We talked for an hour while Jin and I ate. I had my arm around Jin the whole time to try and calm him down. I didn't realise the effect it had on Jin with Kookie leaving.

We got ready and headed to Kookie’s room. Jin broke down so I sat down and brought my omega to me so he could sit on my lap. Jhope is feeding from Jin's emotions so he starts getting upset. Yoongi and I spent a few minutes trying to calm down our omegas but I know that Jhope would calm down when Jin does and that will happen if Tae and Jimin come back. It would be even better if they had Kookie with him 

‘We miss something?’ I heard two voices together. I looked to see Jimin and Tae standing in the doorway with Kookie tilting his head as he was confused by the scene.

'Baby they are here, look.' I whispered. Jin sniffled and turned to see Jimin, Tae and Kookie.

'Oh my babies.' Jin said and got off my lap and gave them a hug with Kookie in the middle.

'Need air please.' Kookie muffled out after a few minutes, which caused everyone to giggle.

'Sorry.' Jin, Jimin and Tae said. Then they separated.

'Now I can give my dad a proper hug.' Kookie said and gave Jin a big hug. Jin was shocked.

'What?' Jin asked.

'Sorry. I won't say it again.' Kookie said and let go from the hug and went onto his hospital bed.

'It's okay Kookie. You can call me dad if you want. I am just shocked you said it, that's all.' Jin said and caressed his hair. Kookie nodded and got back into bed.

'Lets do a health check on you as you have been gone and hopefully you can go home and start to do things. I wouldn't recommend going straight into something and rushing as you haven't done work for a long time so gradually doing things will be best.' Jhope said. Kookie nodded and lay down so Jhope and Jin could do what they needed to.

‘Let's go and give them privacy. We can go to the canteen and get coffees while also getting Kookie food as I bet he is hungry.' I said.

I turned to see Jimin and Tae pouting as they were getting told to leave Kookie but agreed after a few minutes. They gave Kookie kisses and left.

'I am going to go back to the house and get clean clothes for Kookie.' Jimin said.

We all agreed to go to the house to check everything. Everything seemed good and clear so we left after Jimin got what he needed and headed to the hospital canteen to get Kookie food as well as our coffees. 

We made it back to the hospital room to find our omegas sound asleep, all cuddling Kookie with his arms around their shoulders and their heads on Kookie's chest.

'I think Kookie going drained both Jin and Jhope. Let's let them sleep and we can do work while we wait.' Yoongi said.

3 hours passed and Jin was the first to wake up. Then Jhope and then Kookie. Kookie's tummy growled and we all laughed. Kookie looked down, embarrassed but it was cute. He got his food and he ate it like a hoover.

'Kookie can go home whenever he is ready, maybe at the end of the day as he is comfortable. It also means when he goes home he will want to sleep and be in his bed with you two will help.' Jhope said.

I saw Jimin and Tae have massive smiles on their faces as their omega can go home. Jhope and Jin swapped places with Jimin and Tae.

'We get to be home, baby.' Tae said and Kookie opened his arms and his two alphas cuddled their omega. Kookie kissed both their foreheads and soon heard snores coming from both of them.

'I guess I will be here for a while.' Kookie said, making us all giggle. I saved everything on my laptop. I put on netflix and went to one of his shows he loves and put it on for him. Kookie smiled and sat watching his show being in a cuddle sandwich with his two mates.