Chapter 31 (18+)

Jimin Point Of View

I didn't realise how much I would miss Kookie and Tae. We agreed that when it was time to mate Tae would go first as he's head alpha then I will. As Tae and I are mated and have marked each other I could feel how he felt while mating Kookie and it will be the exact same for Tae when I mate him. 

After I have mated Kookie I wanna see what Tae's reaction to me wanting to be marked by Kookie. It's extremely rare for an alpha to get marked by their omega but it strengthens the bonds between the mates. Both human and wolf form. My wolf wants to so hopefully Tae wants to as well but as he is head alpha if he doesn't want to do it then I can't do it. 

I was happy my two mates had finished as I could spend time with them. Jin made us sandwiches as it's easy to eat but mainly for me as Kookie is on my lap. He moved positions a few times and woke up after an hour. 

'Hi baby.' I said softly. 

'Hi.' Kookie said a bit shyly. 

'Do you want to eat. It's just a ham sandwich.' I said and Kookie nodded. Tae brought the sandwich to my side so Kookie could eat it. 

'Thanks alpha.' Kookie said. 

'No problem baby.' Tae said and pecked his cheek then mine which caused me to smile. 

Kookie finished his sandwich and cuddled back into me and took a nap. I chuckled and got settled. Tae came to us and cuddled the two of us the best he could. I watched the TV for a while and I was so into it I didn't realise what was happening. 

*Babe. It's your time now to mate Kookie.* I heard in the mindlink. 

*What?* I asked as I got snapped out of my dase. 

*Look at what Kookie is doing.* Tae said. 

I looked at Kookie and saw he was moving his hips right against my crotch. I gave out a little moan. 

*Kookie you can suck my neck if you want baby.* I said in our mindlink and he immediately started to kiss and suck on my neck. I moaned and grabbed his waist in a protective and possessive manner. Tae knew not to touch us now. I got up and Kookie immediately wrapped his legs around my waist. I took him to our room and placed him on the bed. 

'God you're so sexy.' I said. I went to close the door and when I did I was ambushed by Kookie and his lips. I turned Kookie around and pressed him up against the door. 

'Ohhh.' Kookie moaned out as he felt my body pressed against his. He also felt my hardened member pressed against his crotch. 

'I am wanting to take my time with you. Especially as this is our first time with each other and we won't get that back but we will get there. You will also get marked.' I said. 

'Okay alpha, just kiss me.' Kookie said. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me even closer to him and our lips smashed together. Kookie hummed at the feeling. 

I took Kookie's top and took it off. I threw it somewhere in the room but I'm not bothered. I felt Kookie's fingertips as he got to my top and started to take it off. I grabbed Kookie by his waist and brought him closer to me. Kookie wrapped his arms around my neck to pull me closer. He tilted his head which made the kiss deeper and we both moaned. 

'Do you want to do it up against the wall or go to the bed?' I asked. 

'Bed but I wanna do something to you. If you will let me.' Kookie said. 

'Whatever it is, you can do it, baby.' I said. 

'Take us to the bed.' Kookie said. We walked towards the bed still kissing. Even though Kookie is on his heat, we couldn't get enough of each other. 

Kookie went to the strings of my joggers and united them. He pulled my trousers down so far and I helped him with the rest. I took off Kookie's joggers as well. I took my boxers off as I was asked then got told to lie down on the bed. 

My wolf was whining as he couldn't feel Kookie's touch but it went away very quickly when I realised what Kookie wanted to do. I felt my member become warm. I looked down to see Kookie sucking my member with his eyes closed. I moaned and threw my head back just enjoying my omega making me feel so good. 

'Fuck baby. Keep going. Oh you're doing so good.' I said. 

He must have a praise kink because he was going faster the more I talked. Before I could say anything I came. I had a massive high which took 5 minutes to come back down from. 

During that 5 minutes I felt Kookie's lips going up my leg to my hip and the same on the other side. I was humming at the sensation of Kookie's lips. He went up trailing kisses from my stomach, nipples, chest, collarbone, neck and then lips. 

I wrapped my arms around Kookie and changed our positions so I'm on top now. We kept kissing, never getting enough of each other but my wolf and I wanted more so I ran my tongue along Kookie's bottom lip and he complied and opened his mouth. Our tongues danced together and Kookie immediately submitted so I didn't need to fight for dominance. 

'I can't wait anymore alpha. Mate me and mark me. Please.' Kookie said but cried out the please part. 

'As you wish my baby.' I said. 

I took off his boxers and started giving him a handjob just to make sure he's fully hard. I was kissing every place I could reach on his body. I got to a certain point on his neck and he moaned so I know that is where my mark will go. I mark on one side and Tae marks on the other. 

'You ready baby?' I asked. 

'Yes alpha.' Kookie responded. 

I lubricated my fingers and gently put them in his hole. He moaned and immediately started clenching. He then whined as he realised it was my fingers and not my member. I chuckled as it was cute but I kissed him to stop the whining. 

'I'm sorry baby but I want to make sure you're ready before I put my dick inside you as I don't want to hurt you.' I said. 

'It's hurting now so can you please hurry. I need you alpha.' Kookie said and that's all I needed. 

I removed the rest of the lube from my fingers and got into position. I put the tip at his entrance to tease him a little but also for him to get ready. I pushed in and Kookie and I both moaned. 

'Your tight baby. I love it.' I said. 

I leaned down to kiss him and he immediately wrapped his arms around my neck and legs around my waist. He brought me even closer and our skins touched. I was going between kissing his lips and kissing his neck. I was moving at a really fast pace but from what I can hear Kookie is thoroughly enjoying it. 

'Your taking me so well baby. You're such a good boy for me. God I love it.' I said praising him. He tightened his hold on me so I know he's close. 

'I. I. I'm so close alpha.' Kookie said, struggling a little. 

'Me too baby. Remember when we cum I will mark you.' I said and Kookie nodded understanding. 

'Can I scratch you please.' Kookie asked. 

'Of course baby.' I said. 

Kookie kept moaning but it was getting louder so I knew he was close. I quickened my pace and I was close. I started licking and sucking Kookie's neck so I could find his spot to mark. 

'I'm cumming.' Kookie said. 

'Me too baby.' I said. 

After a few thrusts I came inside Kookie while Kookie came on his stomach. I felt Kookie dig his nails onto my back and it went down a little but it added to the pleasure. I felt my canines coming out and I sunk them into Kookie's neck which caused him to moan as he can now feel my pleasure which is so much and I can feel his pleasure which makes it 100% better than just normal sex but I know it will be great just having sex.

‘We will be in this position for a while so get some sleep baby. You did so well and took me so good.’ I said and pecked his cheek. I was on my back with Kookie on top of me as it is a more comfortable position. I heard Kookie’s soft snores so I tightened my grip and took a nap as well.