Chapter 36

Jhope Point Of View

There are two wards in the hospital that are only for people that are injured as a result of getting Kookie back. We have everything ready so the staff are taking turns to have breaks as a group of surgeons, receptionists, doctors and nurses must be on at all times. We are going around doing our routines but everyone is on high alert.

After a few hours we still heard nothing so Jin and I went to his office to get a drink and a seat. We went to the bathroom first in case we don't get a chance too. I got a sandwich out and gave the other to Jin as I know he's not eaten.

'How do you think it's going hyung?' I asked.

'I don't know to be honest. Joonie said he was building a wall so whatever he sees and feels I can't feel it and make me worse. I am sure Yoonie did it with you as well.' Jin said. I nodded.

'Yea I was really bad yesterday and he explained what he will be doing so I can relax a bit. He said if he has Kookie he will mindlink me when they are on the road as it is a three hour drive. He also said Namjoon will mindlink you if he has Kookie. It will give us plenty of time to make sure we have everything before they arrive which is why he will tell us on the way back.' I said.

After finishing the sandwich we cleaned up the place. We then watched something on Netflix to make us laugh and to distract us. It was an hour later and we decided it was time to get back to work. I went to the bathroom as I drank a lot as I was nervous and I am paying the price for it now.

Jin left to check a patient while I went to the bathroom. He giggled after finding out I needed the bathroom again so I am happy I made him laugh. I did my business, washed my hands very well and then left.

I went to reception to see if any phone calls happened incase. I got there and I fell with a wave of emotion. I knew Yoongi was going to mindlink me. Two nurses came running over and sat me on the sofa at the reception area.

'Go get Jin.' I said and one of the nurses ran off to find Jin while the other stayed with me.

*I'm here baby. What's wrong?* I said to Yoongi in our mindlink.

*Oh god my baby. I love you so much.* Yoongi said. I smiled a little but I know it will all happen very quickly.

*I love you too babe. Tell me what's happening.* I said.

*I have Kookie and we are on our way. We have three of the low ranking deltas with us. One driving and in the passenger seat while me and the other one is holding onto Kookie. We are two hours away.* Yoongi said.

*I know you want to break down by feeling your feelings but I promise when we get Kookie stable you can cling to me and cry okay. I love you, just hold on a little longer.* I said.

*Okay my omega. I am holding on for you, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and Tae. I will see you soon baby but I will say to prepare for the worse as he is in a horrific condition.* Yoongi said I sniffled.

*See you soon baby everything is getting organised.* I said and it got cut. I continued to sniffle.

'What's wrong Jhope?' Jin asked. I stood up and wrapped my arms around Jin's waist as he is taller than me.

'Yoongi mindlinked me. He has Kookie and is two hours away.' I said.

'That's good isn't it not. We finally have Kookie again.' Jin said. I tightened my grip.

'He said to prepare for the worst for when we see him as he said he is in horrific condition. When Yoongi got rid of the wall so he could mindlink me I felt all what he was feeling and I've never felt him that way at all. I know for sure he wants to break down.' I said.

'Take a breath for me. He will be fine until Kookie is not in his care. When Kookie is here, if you need to be with Yoonie then do that. I will be fine with the nurses and doctors to help me if you need to help your alpha.' Jin said and I nodded.

'Let's get everything ready as he said they are two hours away.' I said.

Before I knew it, Yoongi was near. He said they were about 10 minutes away. We have everything in Kookie's room we can possibly think of. Everything is set up and ready for action. There are people ready and waiting in the room and there are a few people waiting for the car.

Yoongi was spotted so Jin and I went to the door. The low level deltas did a good job of keeping people away. Yoongi wanted to carry him the full way because of the state he is in. Jin and I being shocked was an understatement. Kookie was placed gently on the bed but when he did he hiss in pain then went back to sleeping.

'Is he that bad?' Jin asks. Yoongi motioned the doctors to leave for 5 minutes so it was just the three of us.

'I know what I am about to ask is a lot but I only want you guys to touch him and treat him. The other doctors can help in any way they can but I don't want them to touch Kookie. I am sure Jimin and Tae would feel the same if they saw his condition and thankfully they never did.' Yoongi said. I brought my hand up to cup his cheek. I kissed the other then his lips.

'I will go tell them.' I said and left. 2 minutes later I came back and no one moved from there places.

'I will unwrap his body but he is horrific and I'm sorry you guys need to see him like this but I'm sure the two alphas and Namjoon only trust you two to look after him.' Yoongi said.

We helped Yoongi take the blanket away and I started crying. His whole body has bruises which were mainly blue and purple. He had some cuts and dried blood in areas. His wrists and ankles were dark purple and I know it willbe a long recovery.

'I am going to get a bag ready with Kookie's clothes then come back and hopefully you have done what you needed to do. I will say something so you both are not shocked. He winced in pain because he has a toy shoved up his ass and it looked really big so be careful of that as I have no idea how you will remove it without waking him up. I will see you guys in an hour. Jhope I love you so much baby.' Yoongi said before kissing my lips.

He kissed my mark a few times and I felt him calming down. I pecked his nose which made him smile and he left to go shower and get clothes for Kookie. More so underwear and socks but also other things. Jin and I got to work as the quicker we get this done the better so Kookie can be in pace to rest.