Chapter 5

Jungkook Point Of  View

Cold. Wet. Darkness. That is the only thing I can see and feel. I have a room but I am only in it when visitors come. I get treated very badly because my parents were expecting to have two alphas. Not one alpha and one omega which they have. 

My brother is 3 years older than me and is an alpha. He was the one who always protected me from everyone, even our parents. As soon as my parents could they shipped him off to another country to finish studying as he will be taking over the pack. 

I have no idea when he is going to be coming home but I'm hoping he gives me a hug as I never get comfort. My parents beat me up and treat me like trash. You wouldn’t think I am their son but I am. 

Ive suffered through this since I turned 13. I accidentally broke a plate and my mum was livid so she bet me up. When stuff doesn’t go right for both parents they either take turns in using me as their pushing bag or do it at the same time. 

My brother's friends are still here and they look out for me the best they can. They give me updates on my brother but I told them only tell me when he is coming back as that's all I care about. They keep saying they will get me out of here but never do. They give me food and water when they can as my parents don't feed me. I'm skin and bone. I look terrible but when people come they make me wear joggers and big tshirts and jumpers to hide my body and the fact I'm very underweight. 

I was lying in a corner of the cold room and I heard footsteps. I have a guessing game on who it's going to be. My meant to be mum or my meant to be dad. Few seconds later the door opened revealing my mum. 

'Listen okay.' She said and I nodded. 

'We are having visitors over so you need to be on your best behaviour. Ask them if they want snacks or drinks. Make sure their stay is fabulous. We have a few days so here is some food and water.' My mum said then left. 

'Mum?' I asked nervously. 

'What?' She said. 

'Who are the guests that are coming?' I asked, curious. 

'You don’t know them. They are both alphas and are mated. One of the alphas has a brother who is the alpha of their pack. The two that are coming help the brother who's an alpha with checking on packs, making sure everything is okay.' My mum said and then left. 

I remember the last time they came I was incredibly ill so couldnt do anything. My mum was talking about them all happily. I'm guessing she was wanting these two alpha brothers as her kids, not me. 

-Time Skip- 

It's been a week and I'm now out of the darkness. There is some light but not alot. I took a bath so i was clean and also so they dont expect im being treated badly. I took one of my brothers tops and jumpers and wore them with my black joggers. Smelling his scent helps me calm down as he's always been there for me. When I wear it I feel like he's with me. 

I got told to do anything as my parents arent sure when they are coming. I had a hot chocolate with some cream and I was watching FRIENDS. I love the show but it also cheers me up. 

I also got told to keep an ear out for the door as my parents are going round to make sure everything is perfect for the visitors. I was finishing my hot chocolate when the door rang. I went to the door and opened it. I dont talk to people so I was scared and really nervous. 

'Hi. I am Namjoon and this is my friend Yoongi. We are alphas that we called to say we would be visiting.' The guy named Namjoon said. 

'Come in.' I said shyly and opened the door fully so they could get in. 

'Are you going to be staying in the same room or different?' I asked while closing the door. 

'If you have a room with two beds then that will be fine. If not then we will have our own bedrooms.' Yoongi said. 

'I will help you you bring your bags to the room.' I said walking closer but got stopped. 

'Its okay. We can carry them, you can lead the way.' Namjoon said. 

'Oh okay. Follow me then.' I said quietly. I lead them to their room. 

'Do you want to settle in or would you like me to show you around the place.' I asked. 

'We can settle in later. Could you show us around a bit?' Yoongi asked. I smiled slightly and off we went. 

I showed them where the bathroom was, where the towels are kept if they are wanting a shower. I showed them where my "room" was and my parents in case they needed anything. Downstairs o showed them the kitchen, living room and dining table. In the kitchen I showed them where things are that if they are alone they could make coffee or something. 

I took them to the living room to sit down. I also told them to take the remote and pick what they are wanting to watch on tv. I made their coffee for them and brought it through. 

'Do you need anything else like snacks or anything?' I asked still beimg nervous. 

'I would like a sandwich if that's okay. Just butter and ham will be fine.' Namjoon said then smiled. 

'Same for me if it's not too much trouble.' Yoongi said. 

'Its okay. Just relax and I'll bring out your sandwiches when they are done.' I said then left. 

I made their sandwiches and I was happy with them. I placed 2 biscuits each as well. I went to them and placed their food down. 

'Can I get you guys anything else?' I asked. 

'We are grateful for you making the sandwich.' Namjoon said. 

I got a glass of water and sat down near them watching the TV. I have no idea what to do now as ive done everything my mum said for me to do. 

'Sorry to interrupt but do you have a phone I can use? My phone is out of charge and the charger is packed.' Yoongi said. 

'Okay I'll go get it.' I said. 

I went back and gave them their space for the phone call. I was in the kitchen when I saw my parents coming. I curssed and I hoped Yoongi and Namjoon didnt hear it. I ran to the table, clearing eveything the best I could making it tidy. I then ran past them to open the door. 

'Hi mum and dad. The guests are here and they are in the living room.' I said. 

'Okay go to your room now okay.' My dad said. 

I saw their eyes on me but i didnt look at them and went upstairs to my room. I put on the TV and snuggled into my bed which i am making the most of.