Chapter 56

Namjoon Point Of View

After having my breakfast with Jin, he had to leave shortly after. I went to my office after making a coffee and started working. I saw a few emails from different packs and they heard about what happened to Kookie and they want to have a get together to meet him. They also want to see who the lucky guy is who is mates with Jimin and Taehyung. I emailed them as a group as they have said similar things. I let them know that I got their email but I would need to wait to let them know as Kookie is in heat.

I got an email from the elders who found out everything. They want to come and meet Kookie and also to start planning the ceremony to make Kookie the packs official luna. I responded and checked with the schedule my two alphas have and they are coming in a month. It gives us plenty of time to get rooms for them ready but also as Kookie will not be in heat anymore and be back to normal so he should enjoy himself. I mentioned they are busy but I will let them know as well as Kookie.

I kept reading emails and responding to them. After two hours I got emails from the two important people understanding everything but are looking forward to everything. I got ready and left after shutting everything off so I could have a break. I got to the kitchen to see Tae making something.

'I see you have officially marked your omega again. Before you say anything alphas after marking their mate have this glow which you have and I bet Jimin does as well. I printed this out and was going to find you. Read it and give it to Jimin. If you agree and are happy with it I shall send it.' I said.

The letter -

Dear recipient,

I hope you are well and your pack is happy and safe. I am writing on behalf of my two alphas, Alpha Taehyung and Alpha Jimin, to invite you to our pack to celebrate them finding their omega, who is Jungkook.

Alpha Taehyung and Alpha Jimin are very well respected and have a lot of friends who they would like to introduce their omega too. The party will be a celebration of my two alphas finding their mate but also a get together to catch up with friends.

My brother's pack will not tolerate bullying, harassing or anything else that is inappropriate or out of line. If you cause disruption then you will be asked to leave the pack grounds and if you refuse you will be escorted out.

If you are interested please let me know as planning and preparations are still to be discussed. I hope to see you all there.

Yours Faithfully,

Alpha Kim Namjoon

Older Brother of Alpha Kim Taehyung, Pack Alpha.

'Sounds good to me. I will show it to Jimin and let you know.' Tae said.

Tae left and I made my coffee and some toast. I realised I only have an hour before I need to train a group of the deltas. I watched some TV for a little while then I reluctantly got up to wash my plate and mug before getting ready to go out.

I got to the training field where 11 of the deltas were warming up. We talked for a little while before they started. First it was the gym, doing squats, pull ups, shuttle runs, weights and jumping on a box. They were in two and I joined in with the person who was on their own.

'Let's take a break for 10 minutes and we can continue on with the training. You can drink your water, lay down, do stretches again or do light exercise. Meet back here in 10 minutes.' I said and they left to do some of their things.

'Can we freshen up?' A delta asked. It caused the rest to stop as it sparked their interest.

'Cleaning your face yes but going for an actual shower I wouldn't. You all can have good showers after everything as it's a waste working out, then showering to work out again so you can put deodorant on and wash your faces for now.' I said and they understood.

I took some mouthfuls of my smoothie I made. I just sat down and relaxed. I kept thinking about what Jin said of us having a bath together and just relaxing in the tub after I am finished here and when Jin is done with work.

We went outside and did obstacle courses. We have an area where we can change what goes where so it's a bit more enjoyable.

'You all will go in threes. You're not racing for the first one as you can take your time. The elders were kind enough to give us other items so these items have never been used. That is why I am letting you all go slowly the first time but remember that in real life, when you become a delta you won't get to go through things first. So I want you all to be aware of that. First three go.' I said as my words got through to them.

We were finished and it was nearly 9pm. I rushed to get my stuff and I went to get my mate. I got there and heard things from my friends.

'Wonder why he is rushing?' Jhope asked.

'Probably going to have some alone time and some fun with his omega.' Yoongi responded and I heard Jhope laughing as it was true.

'I am here baby.' I said entering the bedroom but dropped my stuff at the door when I saw Jin.

'Welcome back. Your omega missed you.' Jin said seductively and I growled a little.

I went to him and put our lips together. Jin was pulling at my clothes so I took them off quickly leaving me in just boxers. Jin sometimes likes to crossdress and wearing bikinis with little skirts is one way. He had on a black bikini and there was just a little bit of fabric covering his nipples as well his dick.

'Is the bath ready?' I asked Jin and he nodded his head yes.

'Good.' I said as I grabbed his thigh and lifted him up and his legs wrapped tightly around my hips. I took him to the bathroom and settled him inside the nice warm bath as I am sure he is cold. I let him take my boxers off and my dick is already hard just from seeing my mate dressed like that.

'Let's have some alone time baby.' I said and nibbled at my mate's mark on Jin's neck. We had our time and spent a while just relaxing in the tub. We got out eventually as it was getting cold. We got ready for bed and went to sleep quickly as we were tired.