Chapter 82 - Ending

Jungkook Point Of View

I am now 9 months pregnant and could give birth any day now. We are having twins again and they are a boy and a girl. I remember doing the gender reveal which Jhope and Jin were in charge of. It was a big pack event and there was food and drinks for everyone. Jhope gave me one cannon to open first as at that time we didn't know we were having twins.

I did what I needed to do to get the confetti out which was blue. I smiled and hugged Ji-Kook as he got scared by the noise. I also remember the confusion when Jin came out with another and gave it to Jimin and Tae to open. They did it together and pink confetti went everywhere. I got upset as we lost Eun-Kyung's twin sister which I still feel guilty about. This is the moon goddess giving me my other baby girl who I lost.

The kids knew they would be older brothers and sister but didn't understand what the colour meant until we told them. It became a routine for the kids to cuddle up to me and feel the pups kicking while Jimin, Tae or myself read them a story. The house was fully redone to accommodate everyone and the pups so we have a very big pack house than what we did before. Jin's nursery is still up so my babies will be going there until they are older. Our little boy will be staying with his big brothers and our little girl will be staying with her big sister.

Ji-Kook and Eun-Kyung are with me in our family living room feeling the baby's kick which makes them giggle and it is the most adorable sound I will ever hear. My hospital bags are ready and at the door with my slides and long jacket. I have been feeling a little weird but I know labour can take hours. I hadn't felt weird with this pregnancy like what I did with the triplets. Ji-Kook has been very clingy and he is a definite mummy's boy.

I was making my kids a light snack which is just a ham sandwich with some tomatoes. Tae-Kook is with his daddies as he always likes to learn which makes us believe he is an alpha because it's about the pack and what they do. I felt arms around my leg and looked down to see my niece, who is Jhope's kid looking at me.

'May I have a ham sandwich too, Please?' Jhope's daughter asked nicely.

'Of course sweety.' I said smiling. She gasped and I heard her sniffling.

'Why is there a puddle at your feet?' She asked, getting upset.

'Run and get your mummy or Jin for me, precious.' I said and she rushed off.

'MUMMY! HELP! LUNA WET HIMSELF!' She screamed. I shook my head at her remark which is kinda true.

'WHAT!' Jimin and Tae both yelled which I could hear from the other end of the house which made me laugh.

'You okay baby?' Tae asked worriedly.

'Ready to have our pups here?' I asked.

'Sugar. JIN! JHOPE! KOOKIE'S IN LABOUR' Jimin screamed while Tae was helping me to the door.

'Where are you going daddies and mummy?' Tae-Kook asked.

'You remember your little brother and sister?' I asked after my contraction.

'Yes.' They all said.

'They are ready to come out into the world and meet their big brothers and big sister but your daddies and I need to go to the hospital so they can come into the world safely.' I said then began putting on my slides

'We promise that as soon as you three can come and meet your new siblings then you can. Namjoon and Yoongi will be here.' Tae said then planted kisses on their foreheads before we left with Jin and Jhope in their doctor gear.

We got to the hospital after hearing Ji-Kook screaming because I was in pain and he couldn't see me or be with me which broke my heart. I asked if Tae and Jimin could be with me while delivering as this is the last time we will have pups. If I get pregnant again then it will be an accident but a very good one.