Chapter 69

Jimin Point Of View 

Time is flying by as Kookie is 18 weeks pregnant already. He has a little bump and it’s so cute. He got a small photobook from Tae’s parents and it’s to put baby scan photos in. He is also putting in tummy photos week by week, same day and same time. I did ask him why and he said that he doesn’t know if we will have pups again and he thinks it will be good to look back on as well as show our pups when they are older and understand it.

I woke up to Jungkook clinging onto me in his sleep. I made the mistake in telling him I had to do some work and he started to cling to me the rest of yesterday and when we went to bed. I looked at the time and woke up 30 minutes early. I smiled and began to play with Kookie’s hair while Tae was back hugging Kookie. I put the TV on and had it at low volume so I don’t disturb my sleeping mates.

Kookie snuggled into me more which caused him to push his bum out and that caused Tae to moan and hold Kookie tighter. I was enjoying my time relaxing when I heard Tae move. He looked at his phone then got up to the bathroom. He came back and got into bed then gave my lips a few pecks being careful of Kookie.

‘I love you Jimin.’ Tae said softly which made me smile.

‘I love you too.’ I said. I pointed to my lips and that caused Tae to smile and we kissed for a few minutes. 

Tae sat up a little but still had contact with Kookie while I continued to play with his hair. I just got out of bed to get ready when Kookie jumped out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom. I went after him as I was already up. My wolf told me to go because I won’t see him for a while. 

‘Babe?’ I asked.

‘Yea?’ Kookie said quietly.

‘Can I come in?’ I asked again.

‘Please.’ Kookie said.

I went in and closed the door over slightly but it was open enough for Tae to understand what was going on.

‘Are you feeling nauseous?’ I asked.

‘Humm.’ Kookie said.

‘Are you upset?’ I asked.

‘A little.’ Kookie said.

‘Can I back hug you after getting you a cup of water?’ I asked.

‘Yes please.’ Kookie said and sniffled.

‘Stay with him Jimin, I will go and get the water.’ Tae said and I heard the bedroom door open.

‘Pregnancy will get better baby. I promise’ I said and wrapped my arms around Kookie’s waist. I began rubbing my hands on his tummy and he hummed at the sensation.

‘Morning sickness is the first trimester which I am not in anymore. I thought it would be gone by now.’ Kookie sniffled out.

‘Some people it takes longer for the morning sickness to go away. With my older brother morning sickness and feeling nauseous stopped halfway through pregnancy. With my sister my mum was sick all the way through as well as feeling nauseous. With me it was only the first trimester and a week into the second she was sick. I think I became her favourite because of that.’ I said and got Kookie to giggle. 

‘Jhope and Jin both have said that pregnancy is different for everyone and if the people are pregnant multiple times then pregnancy can be different each of those times. Jin and Jhope could be different to you or maybe the same.’ I said.

‘I understand now. I have always wanted pups but as I was in my family pack house I didn’t as I knew I couldn’t keep my pup or pups safe on my own.’ Kookie said.