Chapter 20

Taehyung Point Of View Continued

'I Jeon Jungkook reject Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin as my mate.' Kookie said and Jimin broke down and I did as well. 

'NOOOOO.' I yelled shooting up and looked around me to find me in the meeting room. I was panicking thinking it was real but I am praying it was a very bad nightmare that felt incredibly real. 

'Babe what's wrong?' Jimin asked. 

'What has happened?' I asked back. 

'We finished the meeting but you fell asleep. I left to get some coffee and started to do my work. My wolf felt something was wrong and I came here to see you sweating and then shouted No.' Jimin said. 

'So we didn't go to our room and cuddle?' I questioned. 

'We didn't.' Jimin said. 

'Thank god that was just a nightmare.' I said taking deep breaths. 

‘Let's go to the kitchen baby. Either take a break or continue the work tomorrow.' Jimin said. I nodded agreeing. I packed up my stuff and left with Jimin. 

'I'll put my stuff in my office and get you in the kitchen.' I said and Jimin nodded. He kissed my cheek and left. 

I got to my office and took a massive deep breath. "I pray that was a sign you realised your mates are here my omega." I thought. 

I left to see Jimin on the floor getting attacked by Kook. I chuckled which caught his attention. He stopped and looked at me. He howled and ran over to me jumping on me. 

'What on earth happened to you Kook.' I asked, chuckling. 

*Mate.* I heard in my mindlink and stopped. 

*Pardon?* I asked. 

*MATE.* I heard again and looked at Kook. 

'Your mindlinking me oh thank Moon Goddess. Come here my omega.' I said arms wide and Kook ran to me and I fell down with Kook ontop of me licking my face to death. 

'OUR omega.' Jimin said, crossing his arms. 

'Yea yea yea. I’ve heard you say your omega a few times. You can’t play that card.' I said laughing my head off at Kook. Jimin huffed. 

Jimin lied down and Kook attacked Jimin like he did with me and he was wetting himself laughing. 

'That's a sight to see.' Yoongi said, smirking. He got a slap on the chest by Jhope. Kook got shy which was cute. 

'How did he realise we are his mates?' Jimin asked as we moved to the sofa. Jimin and I were sitting next to each other with Kook rubbing against our legs, never getting enough. 

'He was helping me in the garden. He removed the old flowers and bulbs. He helped spread out new soil to which he dug holes for the new flowers to go in. Once he finished and calmed down the scents caught him and smelled them all. He kept going back to the strawberry plants and the mint plants.' Jin said. 

'That reminds me. Kook we need to give you a bath as ur dirty.' Jhope said. Kook disagreed and continued to rub against Jimin and I's legs. 

'We will come with you okay.' I said and Kook got up and ran out the door. 

'I think he's the only wolf I know that likes baths.' Yoongi said. 

'I'll get the shampoo and that. Meet you out there.' Jimin said. 

I made my way to Kook I heard him calling. I went to the stop and saw him on his back showing his stomach. He's too cute. I went on my knees and gave Kook pets and love which he was lapping up. 

'I got them. I have the shampoo and conditioner but also the spray with the scent of Mint and Strawberry. As he loves our scents.' Jimin said walking to us. 

Jin sprayed us with the hose and Kook yelped as he wasn't expecting it. I transformed into my wolf in protective mode for Kook. I calmed down after a while. 

I looked at Kook who was staring at my wolf which TaTa was thoroughly enjoying. I went over to him which caused him to lie down on his back. He's showing his submission to me. 

*Liking my wolf baby?* I asked through our mindlink. 

*I don't like it. I love your wolf. He looks so fluffy and soft.* Kook said. I stood up and Kook did as well. 

I went straight for him rubbing against him to get my scent on him. 

'Wait, I wanna join.' Jimin said and transformed. Kook submitted again for Jimin which he was happy about it. Jimin had his turn putting his scent on Kook. 

After Jimin was satisfied Kook came to us to lick our faces. I smiled, enjoying it as my wolf didn’t want him to stop. Jimin and Mochi were the same. 

*Can't wait to kiss and hug you in your human form baby.* I mindlinked in mine, Jimins and Jungkook's mindlink. 

Kook stopped and concentrated. 

*Wait baby. Don’t force yourself as that can cause problems. You will turn into your human form when you're ready to do so.* Jimin said and Kook was walking to him and rubbing against Mochi who was soaking it all in. Before I could whine, Kook went to me and did the exact same. 

*Thanks baby.* I said. 

'Do you all want a shower or is it just Kook?' Namjoon asked. Jimin and I transformed. 

'Just Kook it is. Kook, can you come here so I can wet your coat.' Jin said. 

Kook went to Jimin and gave his cheek a few licks then did the same with me. The hose was turned on and it got to a warm temperature. Kook put his paw out to test the water and as he liked it he went into the water enjoying the warmth the water was giving him. 

'He's so cute.' Jhope said. 

'Shampoo please.' Jin said. I got the shampoo and put it onto his coat. Jimin started rubbing the shampoo in and Kook was enjoying it. 

'I wonder if he's enjoying getting a bath or the fact Jimin is rubbing stuff into his coat.' Yoongi said. 

'YOONGI.' Jhope yelled as he was shocked. We all laughed.

'Ready.' Jimin said. He raised his hands off with the hose. Kook did a massive shake and the shampoo went everywhere. 

'That is karma.' Jhope said, staring at Yoongi. 

'We all got it.' Jin said laughing then rinsing his coat off. He likes baths which is a good thing to know. 

'Conditioner.' Jin said and Jimin put it on Kook’s coat and I rubbed it into his fur. He smelled just like us and I loved it. I rinsed my hands off and then Kook’s coat did. 

'Who is wanting to dry him a little bit.' Jhope said. Namjoon grabbed the towel and gave Kook a towel dry. After a while the bath stopped and we went back inside. 

A fews hours had passed and Kook was completely dry. It was adorable seeing him get a bath as he's the only one who likes baths in wolf form. Our wolves like water but prefer it in human form. 

Kook jumped up onto the bed and gave a few licks to Jimin and I. I closed the door over slightly and got into bed. Kook was on his back sleeping and Jimin and I looked at each other. 

'We finally have our omega.' I said and Jimin nodded smiling. We both snuggled into Kook’s fur and went to sleep quickly.