Chapter 81

-Time Skip- 4 Years Later (48 months)

Taehyung Point Of View

The pups are four years old now. Time flies by and they are in their last year of nursery. Kookie has been busy with the shop. Everyone loves it and he has 11 staff 12 including him. There are 4 security guards that are in their mid forties and up working for the shop as there are now more young alphas that don't have their mates yet do try things on omegas that are already mated.

Kookie is number one Luna for the werewolf community and got a trophy that is in the display case in the shop next to the other awards he has won for the shop. Jhope got pregnant after Kookie did when our pups were 9 months old and Jin got pregnant 12 months after Jhope gave birth. They are very close in age and are like us. Best friends.

Kookie said he will get the triplets from the nursery at 4pm. The room for the pups in Kookie's shop was a massive hit for our pups as it's their second favourite place apart from the pack house which is their first favourite place.

Jimin and I are hand in hand heading to Kookie's shop as it's 5pm now. The kids will have done what they need to do and will probably be playing in their room. Kookie said he has a surprise and told us to go to his office first, which we are doing. The shop is so busy that there is a queue outside. We went in and started to make our way through the people to go to Kookie's office.

We knocked and heard nothing so went in.

'Where do you think he is?' Jimin asked.

'There is a note on his desk. (Dear My Mates, I am really busy making products so you can chill out in my office or you can come find me. I hope it won't be too long. Love your omega).' I said.

'Let's go as I wanna know what Kookie's surprise is for us.' Jimin said.

'How is my baby?' I asked Kookie, wrapping my arms around his waist.

'Tired, sore, want cuddles but I am nearly finished.' Kookie said, leaning into my touch.

'How are the kids?' Jimin asked.

'I checked on them 10 minutes ago and they were sleeping. Not sure how long they have been sleeping for before I checked on them.' Kookie said.

'You both can go back to my office. I just need to pack these then I will be done.' Kookie said.

'Okay. See you soon baby.' I said then gently pecked his lips and Jimin did it after.

Jimin and I went to his office and I got a book while Jimin was reading a magazine. It was 30 minutes and Kookie still wasn't here. I was getting worried.

'Where is Kookie?' I asked.

'Right here with your surprise so close your eyes.' Kookie said, poking his head into the room.

'Eyes are closed.' Jimin said.

'Okay open them.' Kookie said.

I opened my eyes to see Kookie standing at the door that is now closed and our three kids standing in a line with Eun-Kyung in the middle of Ji-Kook and Tae-Kook.

'What's the surprise?' I asked.

'Kids.' Kookie said. The three kids unzipped their zipper and revealed the tops they were wearing.

'Still don't get it.' Jimin said.

'Daddy. You are slow.' Tae-Kook said.

'Read our tops.' Ji-Kook said while Eun-Kyung was giggling.

' Ji-Kook said while Eun-Kyung was giggling