Chapter 66

Jin Point Of View 

It has been just over two weeks since we all found out about Kookie’s pregnancy which means he is now in his 2nd trimester at 14 weeks. Tae and Jimin are still protective but not as much which is good in the house. Outside is a whole other matter. 

I am prepping the ultrasound room as Kookie is coming with Jimin and Tae for his 14 week scan. Kookie is showing a little bit more but his bump is still cute. I heard a knock on the door so I told the person to come in.

‘I brought the file I have for Luna, as you will be the main doctor he will see or Jhope.’ A doctor said.

‘Thank you. Anything you can tell me so I don’t need to look through this. They are coming in a few minutes.’ I said.

‘When I did the scan everything was fine and how it should be. I did say there is a possibility that he has more than one because when I did the tests he was kinda showing for the stage he was at. I know everyone is different but I told Luna as a precaution.’ The doctor said.

‘Okay, thank you. I will be putting you as an on call doctor for Luna. As well as Jhope. Luna is comfortable with you and I feel it’s best to have people he is comfortable with around him when he is delivering. I will keep you up to date as well as Dr Jhope.’ I said. She smiled and left.

I set everything up and made sure everything was tidy and went to my desk and waited. They were late so I did emails and updated records. It is 10am and he still sometimes has morning sickness so I understand. Another 10 minutes later and there was a  knock and then a smiling Jimin.

‘Sorry we are late. Kookie had a little morning sickness and he got rushed because of omegas in the waiting room.’ Jimin said. 

‘It’s okay. Kookie, can you get on the chair for me?’ I asked.

‘Okay.’ Kookie said and went and sat down with Jimin helping him. 

‘I know you have done these tests before but I want to take them again.’ I said.

‘Why?’ Kookie asked.

‘What tests?’ Tae said.

‘It's okay Tae. To answer your question Kookie, I know you did the tests with Dr Jung. I want to do it again as I will be your main doctor for your pregnancy and I would like to do it like you haven’t had these tests before. I also want to do it so I can check with the results I get today and the results the first time to make sure everything is okay.’ I said.

‘Okay. Do I need to get them done every check up?’ Kookie asked.

‘No. Your blood pressure yes as if you have too high or too low a blood pressure it can be harmful to you and your pups. Let's get started and then we can go into the fun bit.’ I said.

We did the tests needed as well as his blood pressure. Kookie wanted one of his alphas so Jimin sat behind him on the bed and gently brought Kookie down so he was resting on his chest. 

‘Hmmmm.’ I heard. I turned to see Jimin sucking on his mark on Kookie’s neck. 

‘JIMIN!’ I yelled and he stopped but I scared Kookie.

‘I am so sorry Luna. I thought it would be funny seeing Jimin’s reaction. I will leave and let you be with your alphas so they can calm you down. I need to leave to get gel for the ultrasound.’ I said.

I left and got the gel. I slowly made my way back and I opened the door and found Kookie okay again.

'Tae, can you lift Kookie's top and pull his trousers down just a little for me?' I asked.

'Okay, but why?' Taehyung said.

'I know you would not allow me and I would like to keep me healthy so you do it is safer.' I said.

I got everything ready. I warned Kookie the gel might be cold. It took a while but I eventually got the pup. 

'That Alphas and Luna is one of your pups.' I said and took a picture of it and it went on the screen in front of them. 

'Beautiful.' Jimin and Tae said together.

'My pup.' Kookie whispered out and sniffled. 

'You have more than 1 but we aren't sure how many. I would suggest buying more cribs than you need because they can come in handy and if one breaks, which it shouldn't, you have a spare.' I said and got giggling from the three.

'Do you know if there is a way to know roughly?' Tae asked.

'The only way to know for certain is with an x-ray but it is dangerous for the mum and baby. Most omegas only have two, maybe three so I think having at least three cribs and bedside sleepers is a must.' I said.

I cleaned Kookie and they were off. I said he can still do work around the house but not a lot of bending over or heavy lifting. I also said that if he is or feels tired to rest and not fight it as well booking him in for his 20 week check up.

I had another 3 appointments for pregnancy check ups but they are further along so by the time Kookie will be delivering the omegas they will have already had their babies. I also think it is only Kookie pregnant for now at this stage of pregnancy. 

I got dinner on the way home and headed home. When I got home it was really quiet which is strange.

I placed the food on the kitchen counter and went to the living room as I could hear sound. I looked to see Namjoon with a book on his chest sleeping soundly. Jhope laying completely on Yoongi sound asleep. Kookie was laying down on the sofa with Jimin and Tae cuddling him with their heads on Kookie’s chest and their arms around Kookie. I smiled and looked to see the TV still on so I figured that is what I was hearing.

I went to my room and got a shower then changed my clothes. I did my skin care and then went downstairs to sort dinner. I didn't put the kettle on as it’s quite noisy so I just prepared the coffee and tea for Kookie. I set up the dinner on plates and started tidying a little. I then felt my arms around my waist.

'How are you baby?' Namjoon said.

'I am good. What about you?' I asked.

'Very good. We all watched a movie and fell asleep. I changed it to the normal TV channels and read for a little then fell asleep again.' Namjoon said, then pecked his mark on my neck.

'I thought you would come and cuddle me when you came back.' Namjoon said.

'I can feel you pouting baby. I wanted to but you all looked really comfortable and I didn't want to disturb that so I showered, got ready and here I am.' I said.

'You could never disturb me when sleeping. Let's get dinner to the living room. I can hear talking.' Namjoon said.