Chapter 11

Jhope Point Of View

After having some hectic days in the pack hospital I decided to go in later. I was still in bed cuddled next to Yoongi. Jin was already working as he is the head of the hospital. He has the most experience but also a lot of qualifications so he needs to be there. 

I got up to get ready for the hospital but when I looked I was greeted by a pouting Yoongi. I giggled and kissed him. 

'Come on my break and we can make out in my office. Hopefully it will make you feel better.' I said brushing my hair and getting my stuff together. 

'If I'm with you I will be happy. I'll come when I need you.' Yoongi said. I put my shoes on and let Yoongi get ready. I had toast and coffee as I'm not really hungry but a little snack can't hurt. 

I got my shoes on after rinsing out my mug and plate. I got ready and while double checking I had everything I heard footsteps coming closer. 

'Forgetting something baby?' Yoongi asked. 

'I was making sure I had everything before saying I was leaving to give you a kiss and hug.' I said then kissed him. He smiled into the kiss. We were hugging for 5 mins but I had to go. 

'I'll see you soon baby okay.' I said and Yoongi nodded, inhaling my scent. He kissed the mark on my neck made by him. I smiled and left for the hospital. 

I got into my office and placed my bag on my desk and took out what I needed. I placed it on the floor beside my desk and sat down before the door flew open. 

'Sorry but a wolf has been spotted inside the border but on the outskirts. The wolf that was patrolling found the wolf says it's in bad shape.' An assistant in the hospital said. 

'Okay I'll go down and check the wolf. Get two people to bring a table down to transport the wolf to the hospital. Also tell Jin to get ready in the critical care unit.' I said and she left to do what I said. 

I got my ready to go case and went out and 2 nurses were following me with the table. I got there and a lot of people were watching. Being too close for the mystery wolf. 

'I know this is interesting as this hasn't happened but you all need to continue your day and let myself and the other staff at the hospital do our job.' I said. 

Most people understood and left but some didn't like being told to leave as they didnt want to miss this because it's only happened once before. But it was a wolf passing by and didn't realise they went into a pack. 

'You can't tell us what to do.' An omega said. 

'Quite frankly I can. I have a job to do and with you people being nosey and hovering over me I can tell you what to do. If this wolf dies because you didn't like being told to leave, this wolf's death is on you.' I said 

'If you get told to do something by a member of the hospital staff you do it as it's for the patient. If the alphas or our mates were here you wouldn't be behaving this way now, do what you're told and leave. It will probably get talked about later on.' Jin said and everyone scattered. 

'Thank you.' I said to Jin. 

'No problem.' Jin said. 

'Let's get the wolf on the table and get the wolf set up in the critical care unit as I think we will be at peace. I have nurses preparing it now.' Jin said. 

We got everything ready and the wolf was put on a blanket so we could lift him up and place him on the table. I checked his pulse and it's incredibly low and he's really cold. Another blanket got placed on top of him to try and warm him up. 

'Go get Namjoon and tell him to come to the hospital in the critical care unit now. Don’t say anything about the situation, just say he is needed. If Namjoon is not available, get Yoongi.' I said to one of the nurses and he left to find Namjoon. 

We got to the hospital and it was all hands on deck. We had a nurse constantly monitoring his heart and put an oxygen mask on him while we got everything set up and ready to do a full examination. 

'His pulse is getting extremely low.' The nurse said. 

'We will put him in an induced coma. He is very unstable and I think for right now it's best for the wolf right now and the human.' Jin said. 

'We will monitor him all the time. If you think something is wrong or doesn’t seem right let myself or Jin know. He needs to be in an induced coma so we can make him stable.' I said. 

The past 2 hours Jin and I were with the wolf working on him. Doing tests, making sure he's stable, keeping him warm. Jin was looking at the tests to make sure there was nothing serious. We got told Namjoon will be here soon. I was tearing up because of the state he was in. 

'Oh my Jhope, why are you crying?' Jin asked. He placed the folder for the wolf on the table and came to hug me. 

'Go to the wolf and smell him.' I said. 

'Your kidding?' Jin asked. 

'I’m being serious. When you smell him you will realise why I'm saying it.' I said. 

'Okay fine.' Jin said. 

He went to the wolf and gently placed his hand on the head and bent down and inhaled. 

'Oh. My. God.' Jin said. 

'Now you know why.' I said. 

'It's the same scent Namjoon and Yoongi had when they came home.' Jin said. 

'Hey what's wr- baby!' Namjoon said, engulfing Jin in a big warm hug. 

'Nurse!' I yelled. 

'Yes.' The nurse asked. 

'Get Yoongi to come here and say his mate needs him.' I said and the nurse left to get Yoongi. A few mins later Yoongi barged in panting. 

'Got told my mate needs me.' Yoongi said. 

'I need you.' I said sniffling and crying. Yoongi came straight to me and hugged me tightly. 

'Your okay baby. Just breathe. I'm right here.' Yoongi said. I held Yoongi tightly, crying silently. 

'Hold on. Who's the wolf?' Namjoon asked. I tightened my grip on Yoongi and I can feel he knows something is wrong but tightened his grip on me.