Chapter 53

Jimin Point Of View

It felt so good having Kookie back in the house. Tae and I became much more protective and possessive over him when we went outside but everyone in the pack knows that Kookie is their Luna. Lots of the pack didn’t like him at first because we hid him but after explaining everything they understood.

When Kookie was stable in the hospital we had a pack meeting where Jin and Jhope both stayed with Kookie while everyone else was at the meeting. We explained why there was a rescue mission for Tae and I’s mate and it made the entire pack love him. When Yoongi explained what happened as he was with kookie at the time and what he said it made the pack happy that they have a Luna like Kookie. 

I woke up in the middle of the night to Kookie moaning. I opened my eyes to see Tae eating out Kookie. I smirked and Tae saw me which made him wink at me. I got down to Kookie’s member and sucked him off. As Kookie was out of it he didn’t realise I was doing it for a few minutes. We were done and went back to sleep with Kookie hugging me while Tae was back hugging Kookie.

I woke up to Kookie having his back turned to me while curled up into a ball hugging Tae’s pillow with his legs around the pillow. I looked to see the time and realised Tae is in his office working. I didn’t want to wake Kookie so I slipped out of bed and headed for my shower.

I washed my hair and cleaned my body with Tae and Kookie’s scent. Kookie did a lot and made shower gel for Tae and I with both of our mates scents. I stayed in the shower just letting the water hit me when I felt arms around my waist. I smiled.

‘How are you feeling, baby?’ I asked then turned around.

‘Good. Feel sticky as I didn’t get washed but I am fine.’ Kookie said and snuggled his face into my neck.

‘Is your heat coming back? You are a little clingy but it is only when your heat has hit you.’ I asked while rubbing his back up and down with one of my hands while the other was stationed at his waist.

‘Yea, also because I woke up in bed alone and thought last night was a dream and panicked.’ Kookie said.

‘I am sorry baby. I wanted you to sleep for as long as you could but how about I make it up to you.’ I said. I felt Kookie smile against my neck.

‘Yes please, alpha.’ Kookie said and giggled at my reaction. 

I growled a little at the way he said alpha and tightened my hold on him. I put my face into his neck and inhaled his scent. I started to kiss and suck on his neck which made him moan. I smirked and went harder. After I was finished there were 3 big, purple and blue hickies on his neck.

I had to hold him up because of the pleasure he was getting and it caused his heat to fully kick in. I grabbed one of his legs and put it around my waist. He moaned when he left my member rock hard against his body.

‘This is the effect you have on Tae and I. Only you can get us this hard and this needy.’ I said.

‘Kiss me.’ Kookie whispered out and I brought our lips together. 

The kiss started slow and passionate but the more we kissed the rougher I became but it is okay as I know Kookie likes it rough sometimes. Kookie brought his hands to mine and placed them on his ass. I grabbed his ass and he moaned as well as leaned into me. 

‘God Tae and I are lucky to get a gem like you as our mate and Luna for our pack.’ I said in between our kissing.

‘Fuck me. I can’t wait anymore.’ Kookie whined out.

I didn’t respond to him but I did snack his ass for my response which made him moan. I put my hand at Kookie’s entrance and put 2 fingers inside him.

‘OH GOD.’ Kookie said.

‘You sound beautiful baby.’ I said. 

I kept moving my fingers in and out of Kookie’s hole before I put my third finger which went in with ease. I kept doing that and when Kookie was going to climax I pulled out which he did not like.

‘NOOOOOOOOOO.’ Kookie yelled out.

‘Whyyyyy.’ Kookie whined but I think I went too far as he is upset. By me I mean my wolf.

‘Shhh, baby. I am sorry but I wanted you to climax with me inside you as you will feel so much better.’ I said wiping his tears which I caused.

I didn’t let him answer as I pushed my tip into his hole. I let him adjust for a few minutes before I started moving. I know Kookie is upset with me but my wolf was starting to take control and he caused that. 

I moved in a smooth rhythm and after a few more minutes Kookie was moving in time to meet my thrusts. I smiled and kissed him again. He didn’t kiss back but after I bit his lips he complied and kissed back. 

I took my time and just tried to make Kookie forget what I did. My wolf sometimes forgets Kookie is sensitive so when something like that happens it hits him hard. I kept going and eventually I lifted Kookie up so that his two legs were wrapped around my waist while I held him up with his ass. I squeezed his ass a few times which made him move closer to me. 

‘I cumming.’ Kookie breathed out then placed his head on my shoulder and started sucking on my neck that didn’t have a mark on it. Soon it will as Kookie’s mark will go there.

‘Me too baby. Just a little bit longer.’ I said. 

I put my face into his neck as he did the same and we just let the pleasure and closeness of each other consume us. After a few more thrusts I felt Kookie’s climax on my member and that's all it took and I came as well. I continued to hold Kookie up and let us get our breathing back to normal. I turned off the shower as it is now freezing cold and came out into the bathroom. 

I wrapped a towel around Kookie’s upper body and he held it in place with his arms around my shoulders. I used the other towel to dry Kookie hair the best I can and I knew he was enjoying it as he was humming and making other noises because of the action. 

I smiled and towel dried my hair the best I could as well. I got up and left for our bedroom with the other towel. I sat on the edge of the bed and put the towel over the pillow to try and stop it from getting soaked. 

I lay down and pulled the duvet over our bodies. Kookie snuggled into my neck but was fast asleep. I smiled and put on the TV while gently rubbing my hand up and down Kookie’s back while my other hand was playing with his hair which he loves.