Chapter 22

Jungkook Point Of View

I haven't felt well since Breakfast. I went to Yoongi's office and laid down on the bed that had been put in for me. I just stayed still but it must have looked like I died. 

'Oh my god Kook!' I heard. 

Yoongi came rushing to me and shook me. I whined and he stopped. 

'At least you're not dead. What's wrong buddy.' He asked. I can’t mindlink him so I just put my head back on the bed and close my eyes. 

I had to go to Namjoons office but I had no energy at all. I'm starting to figure out why I'm like this. I'm going to be turning into my human form. By tomorrow I'll be human. 

Namjoon was on the phone and I just couldn't be arsed really. I even got picked up and carried to my mates room. Namjoon put me on the bed and got out two jumpers. One for Tae and one for Jimin. I snuggled into them and had a nap. 

'He's been asleep for nearly 3 hours.' I heard. 

'Okay I'll do a check up on him.' I heard Jin's voice. 

I put my head up to look around to see Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi. I huffed and put my head on the pillow again. 

'Can you two leave so I can do a check. Will be five minutes. You can keep the other two away while I do the assessment.' Jin said getting stuff out. 

He checked my heart beat, full health check nose to tail. Getting pats was helping as it was distracting me. He took blood and then left after giving me a pat. 

After an hour I got up after saving energy and walked slowly to the door to go downstairs as I started to get lonely. I was walking slowly but got halfway down the hall before I sat down too tired. While I did that I heard. 

'WHAT!' I heard. I then heard footsteps running towards me. 

'On my baby. What's wrong?' Tae said. 

Jimin got in front of me and hugged my neck. I placed my head on his back and melted as I was in my mate's touch. I heard gasping. 

'JIN!' Jimin yelled as he was patting my face. I was in between his legs as I lied down and Tae was patting my body. 

'Your okay baby. We are right here.' Tae said. 

'What's wrong.' Jin came rushing upstairs to see our position. 

'Take him to your room.' Jin said and I whined. I stood up shaking and tried to walk downstairs. 

'Let me carry you baby. You could get hurt in your condition.' Tae said. 

'Take him to the living room.' Jimin said while I melted into my mate's touch. 

'Oh god.' The rest of them said and made their way over. 

'I am still checking the blood I took for different tests so I'll be a while. Sit tight Kook.' Jin said and left. 

'I'll get some water for you.' Yoongi said and also left. 

Jimin went on the sofa and Tae placed me on it so Jimin could back hug me. I was backing up into Jimin and Jimin snuggled closer. Tae smiled and sat on the floor and used his fingers to move over my face. On my forehead, round my eyes, on my nose and my jaw. He also stroked my ears while I was asleep. It always relaxed me as my brother did it for me. 

I woke up and for the rest of the day I was sleeping or lying down awake. Jin came back and everything was clear. I can't mindlink Jimin or Tae because I'm weak and I can't focus. They have been trying but can’t get an answer from me. 

I walked to the bedroom as it was night time and waited as I couldn't jump up on the bed. Jimin came in from the bathroom and helped me up. I gave him kisses, making him giggle. 

'Your not well but still want to give us affection. You're too cute.' Jimin said and got into bed. 

I went to sleep in Jimins arms and it felt nice. A while later I felt movement so I turned around and found Tae coming into bed. 

'Sorry for waking you up baby.' Tae said. I snuggled closer into Tae and fell asleep quickly. 

I woke up to a cold breeze. I felt arms round my waist. I sat up and my eyes widened. "Im human." I thought. I looked at Tae and Jimin and both were sound asleep. It was dark outside so it was still early morning. I couldn't go under the covers as I would wake them up so I went on my side facing Tae and fell asleep again with my mates arms round me. 

Tae and Jimin took a day off so no alarm was set. I had my eyes closed but I could hear their conversation. 

'He’s stunning.' Tae said. 

''Bloody sexy as well.' Jimin added. 

'And he's our omega. God we are lucky.' Tae said. I changed position so I was now on my back and my front was on full display. I heard them gulp. I giggled and it caught their attention. 

'You awake baby?' Jimin asked. I opened my eyes and they smiled straight away. I was looking into Taes and Jimin's eyes while they stared at me. I became shy and hid my face. 

'Don’t hide that face. We can finally see our omega and I'm glad.' Tae said. 

Tae kissed my forehead and inhaled my scent from my neck. Jimin did the same and one of their hands went over my dick and moaned softly. 

'God you're breathtaking.' Jimin said. 

'Why did you moan though?' Tae asked. 

'One of you touched my dick. I am naked so I felt the touch very well. If i was wearing clothes it would have maybe been different.' I said shyly. 

'Oh.' They both said and scanned my body. 

'Your peng.' Jimin said. 

'What?' I asked. 

'Your hot, good looking, handsome, sexy and all ours is what he means.' Tae said and I blushed. 

'Can I put on clothes or get under the covers? I'm cold, shy and getting embarrassed.' I said 

'Why do you wanna cover that beautiful body?' Jimin said. 

'Cause you keep staring all over.' I said then put my hands down to cover my dick as they kept staring. I took the chance and jumped so I was under the covers with them. 

'Wrong choice baby. Now we can touch you under the covers.' Tae said into my ear. I moaned. 

'Breakfast!' Jhope yelled. 

'Maybe next time.' I said and bolted to their wardrobe and got a top from Jimin and a jumper from Taehyung and went into the bathroom. 

I got ready and went out with the other two already changed. I got boxers thrown at me. 

'Put them on now. Hopefully they will fit you as they are Jimins. We will go shopping and get you stuff.' Tae said. 

'Oh thank you.' I said and put them on. Felt a lot better with boxers on even though the top and jumper covered me. 

'Can I do something?' I asked. 

'What is it?' Jimin responded. 

'Pick one of you to go first.' I said. 

'Me.' Tae said after they both looked at each other. 

'Okay.' I said and went to him. I smiled. 

'Close your eyes.' I said and he did it. 

I took a deep breath and placed my lips on his. He froze.