The voice

Rick pauses on a big high way, and I look around him from where I am, but there was nothing. Cars were the only thing, I lot of cars were on the other side of the high way, abandoned.

"Is something wrong?" I ask in a whispered, afraid to break the silence right know, he lightly shakes his head and clicks his younger, the horse continued with a huff.

We pass by the abandoned city, the only sound being the horses feet and the buzzing of flys, I try not to look at the blood and skin that's spilled across the streets , but I find myself zooming in on it.

There's growling before the horse makes a big noise of panic, i shush it,

"Steady. There's just a few. Nothing we can't outrun." I say smoothly, patting the horse from where I'm at, which was behind rick and holding the bag of guns he had with him.

The horse stops again, and I turn my head when I hear a hushing sound, my eyes widening at the sight. Two crows were picking at one of the freaks, it wasn't moving.

"Can we g-go." I stutter quietly , tugging on Ricks shirt from behind, my hold on the bag of guns tightening. Rick nods in a comforting way,

"Yeah, yeah."

I sigh in relief softly before I notice that we stopped again, my breathing starts to fade little by little, and regret fills me. I shouldn't of came with rick. Why did I again?

"Rick, keep going-"

I stopped what I was saying when the sound of a big engine fills my ears, I look up just as a helicopter passes us.

Rick erges the horse to move faster, and it does. But we are soon stopped, again. Multiple growls and hisses are heard from a few feet away from me and I pale at the realization of what is happening right know.

"Ah, shit." Mom said that I should never curse, although I found it hypocritical of her since she does it too. I didn't care at this moment though, I could die right know. Die.

The horse starts to jump up and down in fear and panic , Rick getting a hold of it and riding to another direction, faster than the pace we were going.

But we are stopped again when another group of freaks gained on us, the we're now making a circle around us. I wiped my head side to side, trying to come up with a escape but I couldn't.

"Oh shit." Rick repeated my words from earlier, as he now realized that We. Are. In deep shit.

The freaks started to stumble closer to us, the horse slowly going down making my stomach turn, he was the first one to fall before I followed suite, the bag of guns hitting my face hard

I feel the bag being thrown away from me before I'm up and then thrown down , under some kind of big car.

Ricks hands are on my shoulders, pushing my with him further into the ground, freaks were crawling at us and everything was a blur before I'm being pushed up into the big and weird car.

I dig my back into the side of the wired car before I see through my blurred vision that rick is closing a small door from under the weird car, just as one of the freaks was going to get in too.

Rick let out a big sigh, looking at me with tired eyes. I shrug at him and give him my best light hearted smile, adding a thumbs up for getting us out of their.

He rolls his eyes and turns his head before his eyes widen in panic , or fear, and I follow them. A freak with a similar type of cloths as Ricks starts to wake up from his sleep, bring his weak hands up for him , i crawl to Ricks side and take out the gun he has with him, aiming at the freak and shooting it in the head.