Proper tour

"This is the first floor. Where the workers mainly sleep and work. Every body here has a purpose. Contributes in a way. Not just on this floor but on every floor, corner and ceiling of this place." I hear Negan talk as he pulls me along with him into the building. I turn my head and see Carmen know where to be found. Oh.

"Where's Carmen?" I ask softly before looking back at him to see that he was already looking down at me.I see him look around before his eyes lock somewhere else. I follow his eyes to see he was looking at Carmen talking with a guy at a table. They looked like they were arguing. I feel Negan drag me with him towards Carmen and the guy.

We walk so we are at the edge of the table. I step forward to go to Carmen but negans hand tightens on my shoulder so I couldn't move. When the man's eyes land on Negan he immediately goes into a kneeling position, his head bowed. Again, why the fuck do they do that?

"Up." I see Negan flick a hand up and the man stands up. The poor shaky guy bows head head still as he stands up. We watch as he strugggles to breathe for some reason. Why was he so scared?

"Is there a problem here lady and gentleman?" Negan swings his pat and the man cliches back but the ant only lands on negans shoulder. Why is he so scared?

"No, no problem Negan." I hear the man say before grabbing a loaf of bread and handing it to Carmen. Carmen scoffs before dropping something into a basket. It looked like a pill bottle. Did they trade?

"Thank you." I hear Carmen's voice say to the man before she turns towards us. We start walking away from the man's stand. I turn to look back and I catch a glimpse of his trembling body being avoided by people passing through before I feel hands turn my head around. One was negans and the other was Carmen's.

I didn't look back again. I feel eyes on me especially as they walk me through the big building. I don't know why they are staring. Men, woman, children. All were just looking on with different emotions. Some anger, jealousy, pity. Why? I had no clue.

A piece of loaf is brought closer to my face by a cut up hand and I look up to see it was Carmen. She was looking down at me with her unusual cold face she's had on since we've stepped foot near the gate.

I take it from her and try to give her a smile of appreciation but she only shakes her head. Why can't I smile at her? I'm about to pop the loaf into my mouth, but stop and drop my hand with the loaf when I see a lady with a round stomach in the corner of a room surrounded with blankets.

She's breathing heavily as she rubs her bumpy and I realize that she pregnant. Like actually pregnant. My mind goes back to Lori. I wander if she made it. If she has a round bulb like the lady right now.

No, it would be too soon.

My feet carry me towards the lady and she shrinks back when she looks behind me. I don't stop. I feel their eyes on me but I don't stop. I know that Lori would want me to spare a piece of loaf for the lady. A lady like her.

I see a man come up behind her and place a shaky hand on her bony shoulder. When I'm right in front of her I hold out the price of loaf to her silently. She doesn't look at me at all, only the food in my hands then over my head.

"For you." I lean forward and stretch my arm out more. The only thing being heard are the outside groans and hisses of walkers. "Take it, please." I mumble out before I start to think she doesn't want it. But she looks to skinny. The price isn't small but not to big either.

"No one's going to take it from you. Here." I wispher to her before gently grabbing her hand and dropping the piece of loaf in her shaky hand. So much shaking. I close her hand around the price of food before leaning away and smiling straight at her.