Jr. Frankenstein

Tw:SH

I look like fucking Frankenstein. I thought to myself as I look into Maggie's bathroom mirror. I run my hands gently on top of the stitches then I press down slowly on the ends of the healing wound. I look... disgusting. 

I couldn't look away. 

-

"Oh. Will you look at that. Yeah. That's an ugly son of a bitch." Mama says as she kneels down in front of me. We both zero our eyes on the gash on my arm. It was a big lined cut that was dripping blood.

I looked up at her with pools of water falling from my eyes. I let out a sniffle before swallowing down the lump in my throat.

"Why'd you push me that hard mama?" I ask as she brings my arm closer and closer to her face. She blows onto it and that cause me to let out a yelp. I could feel my pulse beat out of my skin.

"Maybe don't be such an annoying birdie in the morning , jr. Frankenstein . Come on. Let's get this cleaned up." She says before she picks me up into her arms.

-

Glass shatters from the other room. Making me break from my thoughts.

"Beth! What's wrong?!" I hear Maggie yell from the other side of the wall.

I slowly make my way out the door. The familiar feeling of a block hitting my rib area makes me stumble a little as I close the door. Lori rushes past me. 

"What's going on?" I ask and Lori whips around and looks at me for seconds, as well as Maggie. It quite between us for a moment that I could hear Beth's familiar sound of sobbing coming from the other side of the door. A bathroom maybe. It gets louder.

Maggie bangs her hand on the door violently

"Beth, I'm not mad okay. Just open the door."  Maggie pleads and I conclude that Beth locked herself in there with broken glass... oh.

I look around the room to see if we could use anything to break the door open. Beth can't. She can't become like-

I see a metal stick looking thing near the fire pit and go to grab it. I grab it and rush over to them. Forgetting about the block in my stomach. Beth is the concern right now.  

"L-Lori here." I shove the metal thingy to Lori and she gratefully accepted it 

"Maggie move. Hang on." Lori mumbles to herself as she  cracks the door open with the tool.

Once the door hits the wall next to it I walk around Lori to see Beth. Her back to me.

"Be-Beth?" My voice comes out hoarse and low.

She turns around. Her face scrunched up from pain and regret. Sadness. I hear the dripping of water and moves my eyes down to see that it wasn't water but instead blood. I move my eyes up a little to see one of her hands holding onto her other hand. No, not her hand but her wrist.

I could feel my face and shoulders  fall as I look up at her face. 

"I'm sorry." Beth sobs out. I feel Maggie move past Lori, than me until she is in arms reach of Beth and pulls her into a hug. Using one of her hands to cover her sisters bleeding wrist. I couldn't do anything but walk out of the room.

"Lanna, are you alright?" I hear Lori ask from behind me. I turn around to see her eyes following Maggie and Beth , who were walking down the stairs. I know she wanted to go check on them. Not me. Not really anyways.