Blue shoes

"You with me man?" Shane asks daryl as he holds out a gun for him. Daryl's nods and takes the gun. I cross my arms over my chest and look at every ones expressions.

Trying to see how everyone's feeling.

But when Shane crouches down to be eye level with me, I stepped back by surprise. Talk about crooked jump scare.

"Take out your gun." Is all he says before standing up straight and turning to the others. So he did hear me coming from behind him.

I let out a sigh before hesitantly taking out my gun from beneath my cloths.

"Really." I hear Maggie say loudly. I look up to see the group look from me to Shane with wide eyes. Oh yeah. Can't pull out my knife now.

I'm trying to joke to myself because all there eyes being thrown at, like it's my fault, is making me nervous.

I'm not with Shane,  but I am with Daryl.

"You got yours?" Shane ask Andrea and she nods,

"Where's Dale?" She asks and I look around to see that he wasn't here.

"He's on his way." Is all Shane says before starting to hand one to t dog

"Thought we couldn't carry." T dog says but still takes the gun.

"We gonna have to. Look, it was one thing sitting around here picking daises when we thought this place was suppose to be safe. But now we know it ain't. How about you man? You gonna protect yours?" Shane says as he walks up to Glenn with a shot gun, Glenn hesitated.

Look from the gun, Shane, Maggie , then to me. Before he looks at the gun again and takes it.

"That's it. Can you shoot?" Shane nods , looking at Maggie.

"Can you stop? You do this, you hand out these guns, my dad will make you leave tonight." Maggie says and the grip on my gun losses a bit.

We can't leave yet.

"Shane we have to stay." Carl says from the houses porch. I avoid his disappointed eyes just when I hear footsteps coming from around the house.

"What is this?" Lori says, putting herself in front of Carl. My grip on the gun tightens in a matter of seconds.

"Now look, hershel, he's just gotta understand okay? He's- well he's gonna have to. Now we have to find Sophia, all right?"" Shane holds out a gun for Carl as he crouches down, "I want you to take this. You take it, Carl, and you keep your mother safe. You do whatever it takes." Shane urges Carl on and on

Lori steps between them, by pushing Carl back with a kissed motherly look on her face.

"You know how Hershel feels about guns. Rick said no guns. This is not your call. This is not your decision to make." Lori says. Her eyes move from Shane's to mine in a second before her eyes lock with the gun in my hand.

"The hell." She mutters to me as she swipes the gun from my hand and shoved it into her pants waist band. She moves her scares eyes from me to a now raging Shane.

This is my fault.

"Oh shit." T dog says, looking at something in the distance. I hear distant groans and moans.

Shane gets up from his stance on the floor and breaks into a sprint. Why? I don't know. I follow in the back of the group as we all follow him.

The noises get louder as Lori shouts for Shane to stop. But he doesn't listen.

"Shane just back off." Rick says to him but I couldn't tear my eyes from the walker he has on a damn leash thing. What the hell is he doing with that? Like that!