Brother killler

"Eugene, now!" He growls and Eugene gets up and walks towards the doors , after saying that he didn't want to.

I peek my head behind ricks form, to see the three Washington's walking towards the door. Don't leave, please.

"Your not tacking the bus." Rick says and it sounded final by the way he said it. Sending chills down my arms.

"Try to stop me." Abraham says and then there's a ringing silence. I looked between ricks back head and Abe's side profile.

I see ricks hand go for his gun before he starts to walk towards Abraham. Just as rick pulls out his gun and starts to aim it, Abrahams turning full to him and bringing his gun up as well, Glenn gets between them the best he could of.

He looked... small compared to them. Physically but mentally, I know he's got a big heart.

"You stay. You stay and help us, we will go with you." Glenn suggests a very good suggestion. I'm going too. I am.

"No." Ricks quick to say

"It's not your call." Glenn says, inches from ricks eyes. " you stay and help us." Glenn tells Abraham and Abe nods his head. Quick to get on board with the plan.

"Half a day. Come high noon, we're taillights. I'm not waiting for the other damn shoe to drop." Abe says and I understand him a little more

"And we will leave with you." Maggie confirms from a little ways behind me. I couldn't help it when I looked behind me to her and got lost in her eyes till I felt the new weight of my backpack and turned back around.

"12 hours. Then we go." Abe says before walking past everyone.

He just wants what's best for everyone. Just like rick, I know. They're both leaders and what happens when you out two leaders in a church? They fight over ruling.

I was forced to be trapped in a room while the others went off to kill the people from terminus. I sat with my back against the closed door with my gun in hand, safety on.

Carl stood in front of me and I watched his finger as it tapped on the metal of his gun in a rhythmic tapping.

It was a good plan. I think it was. Something felt off though, almost too easy. Do they even know exactly where these people are gonna be when they attack them?

I twist the bracelet to try and calm my thinking.

I hear the ripping of wood outside the doors and silently stand up. I aim my gun at the nob, not eye level, incase it was the group coming back.

I felt carls presence besides me and the sound of his gun clock, but didn't venture my eyes from the door.

"Well, I guess you know we're here." Gareth voice says from the other side of the door, " And we know your here. And we're armed so there really is no point in hiding anymore." He adds

I glance at Carl the same time he seemed to be looking at me. We nod before turning our attention to the door. We can do this, we will.

We have too.

"We've been watching you." I hear his voice creepily  says before I hear the sound of creaking and I know there getting closer.

"We know who's here." More creaking. Do they not know how to sneak up on someone. Carl should give them some lessons.

"There's bob, unless you put him out of his misery already." Haven't gotten to that part yet, " And Eugene. Rosita. Martins good friend tyresse. Carl. Judith." He didn't say my name and I let out a breath.

Maybe I could use that to my advantage-

"Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the brother killer! Lanna, girl, I know your here." Never mind, I think after Gareth staggering words