Clueless

I'm the first one out the elevator , but at the back of the group as we follow the guy through bright hallways.

"Are we under ground?" I hear Carol ask from ahead of me, my eyes count the tiles I step on as I go.

"Are you claustrophobic?"I hear the guy say, what does that mean.

"A little." Carol says

"Try not to think about it." He then says, I scoff at his response. I didn't like the tone he used.

My steps come to a halt when a different colored tile come up. I tilt my head a little to the side to try and figure out what do to, suddenly something hard pushes me forward causing me to stumble forwards

I hand wraps around my shoulders which stops me from crashing into someone, although no one noticed.

"Why did you stop walking? You could have fallen and hurt yourself." Oh, no. Daryl's stern voice says from behind me. My shoulders roll back as if to try and get his hands off of me.

I point to the tile in front of me, as if that was a reason but I know realize he  probably thinks it's stupid.

"Just go around it or skip over it, Jesus." I hear him says, oh. I don't know why I haven't thought of that. Maybe I am a dumbass like mom says

"Oh." I step on the same colored tile next to the soften tone before stepping on the same colored tile in front of the different colored tile., "thank you daryl." I mutter as I continue with my count.

I can only go up to ten so once I finish a ten count I bring out a finger. This is the fourth time counting to ten before everyone suddenly stops, which makes me stop too.

"Vi, bring up the lights in the big room." I hear the guy say to no one, light suddenly come on and I look up at them in amazement. How did they do that with out a switch, "welcome to zone five."

Zone five? Is that important.

"Where is everybody? The other doctors and staff?" Rick ask, the guy turns around to face us which makes us all stop.

"I'm it. It's just me here." He says, I look around and you and down at all the clean and fancy looking things. It felt exposed and so... well clean.

"What about the person you were speaking with? Vi?" Lori ask

"Vi, say hello to our guest. Tell them... welcome." The man says, there wasn't even I pause before a solid voice sounded from around me,

"Hello, guest. Welcome." It sounds like a woman, but I can't see her.

"I'm all that's left." The guy says, sounding rather tired of it all.

There was a silence and I looked around at the faces of disappointment and sadness, oh.

"I'm sorry." The guy says before turning around and leading us somewhere else.

We entered a room with chairs in a row, i collapsed in the seat near the door, while the group sat around as well.

"Okay, let's start shall we." The guy says, rick nods and takes a seat first, then it was Lori, then Carl, Glenn,t dog,daryl, Shane, Dale,Jacqui....

The only ones that were left were Andrea and I.

But, I don't understand the point of the needles, there not good. I despise them. Why are we letting this stranger stick needles into our arm. I don't like it, I don't want to do that, I don't want to be here.

"Lana." I hear the distant voice of Glenn. I look up to seem him looking at me with softness, and then I notice that the other were staring at me as well.