Bullshitting a bullshitter

This is dog shit. I knew it wasn't real. I was right. But I was too much of a coward to say it out loud. I could if prevented this.

This, being us all locked in a cage. My hands have been presses to my chest. I haven't left Maggie's side since she pulled me too her after we were thrown in here first.

They took my things, my bow... I'm going to kill them for touching my damn bow. I know they took my backpack and vest just cause they felt like it. I just need the right moment, then they're dead.

Maggie shoots her hands in front of me as if she could magically make a wall between me and the rapid gun fire that's been going on for a while out side.

She scoots me behind her when the sliding to do this enormous cage thuds open. I don't see but instead hear as body's are thrown into here.

"Rick." I hear Maggie sigh out before she's walking forwards. I couldn't move my body- - the only reason I was scoffing forwards with her because of her tight hold on my wrist.

"Your all here. Your here." His voice is different. It's darker and scraper. I try to scoot back but Maggie won't let me. Let me out of this enormously, dark cage. I don't want to be here.

There's a pause, a tense one.

"They're our friends. They helped save us." I hear Maggie say after she looks back at Tara.

"Yeah." My face drops when I hear that voice. So many voices, but all fuzzy faces. I don't want to see there faces again. Maggie's and Glenn's were enough. " now they're friends of ours." He talks again, Daryl.

They can't be real.

"For however long that'll be." I hear Abraham say from a few people away me. He's right, there's only one reason someone locks some one else in cages. Storing them.

Just to kill them.

"No." I hear, who I'm guessing to be, Rick say. " They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out." I hear feet shuffling in front of me

"Find out what?." Abrahams voice lowly ask. I could feel everyone's eager to know what the man was thinking. I was, too.

"They're screwing with the wrong people." I hear his new voice come out with a low, dark tone. It sent chills down my spine and more uncertainty in my chest.

I look behind me to Abraham. He looked like he was thinking of two things. One, if rick was stable guy but when are any of us stable. Two, if he'll make it out alive.

"Rick..." I feel Maggie grip me tighter, " We found some one." No, I think as she starts to pull me out front. 

I stand my ground though. It can't be real.

"It's okay. Come on." She pulls me out with more force than I thought she had. I stumbled on my feet because of the force before I use my other hand to rip her hand off of my wrist.

Never letting her grab me again.

"Lanna. H-how'd you- - " I could hear him stutter but I didn't look up at him. At none of them. There was four pair of shoes I was bouncing my eyes from.

I rub my wrist before looking side ways to Glenn. Help, I think as his eyes find mine. He walks forwards before putting his hand on my shoulder.

I let out a huff at these people and their granny hands.

"Can she speak?" I hear his voice soften but I don't care. Suddenly... I feel like slapping him across the face.

"She can,  she just has nothing to say to you." My voice comes out sharper than it has in a while. I look from Glenn to my hands as I speak.