Volume 1 - The Inception| Prologue: Sudden transmigration.

"The plot is trash, the characters are even more trash, haah, why did I buy this trashy book in the first place? Such a waste of money, haah." I sighed deeply as my eyes moved from left to right, reading the contents of the book I was holding.

"Whatever, let's go to sleep, I still have a lot of work tomorrow," I mumbled, closing the book as I yawned.

I placed it on the small shelf beside my small bed. I checked the time on my smartphone; it said that it was already half past twelve.

I knitted my brows as I muttered. "Yikes, did I waste too much time reading a trashy book? Aish, whatever, I need to sleep now, or else I'll be too tired to work later..."

Stretching my petite body, I yawned as I felt drowsy; the lids of my eyes felt like a blanket as they became heavy to keep open. I set my alarm, so I wouldn't be late for work later. I lied down on my bed, finding a comfortable posture to sleep, after this, I then closed my sleepy eyes .

"Lady Nasrin, please wake up or you will be late for the registration of the Mystic Academy..."

Hearing an elderly voice; I jolted my eyes open in suspicion, and the moment I did; a middle aged woman with grey hair and dry wrinkled skin, wearing a maid outfit welcomed my sight. Her figure is humbly standing beside my spacious bed and inside a very luxurious mediaeval style room.

'Nice room,' I thought to myself.

As I stared more, I got struck with a lightning of realisation that this isn't my room.

My eyes widened, staring dumbfoundedly at the unfamiliar room and to the elderly woman wearing a maid outfit. "What the actual fuck..." I mumbled, leaving my lips hanging open.

"Lady Nasrin, what does fuck mean?" The elderly woman asked obliviously.

Lady Nasrin? Why does that name sound familiar?

Wait a second. Isn't that the same name of the villain in the trashy book I have read earlier?

"Oh shit..." I exclaimed, sprinting to the mirror on the side of the spacious room.

I tripped and fell as I ran, feeling unfamiliar with my own body that was now...tall.

'Shit,' I cursed inwardly as I gaze down at my new pair of long legs, wearing a long white shirt that hangs just slightly above my knees.

"Lady Nasrin, are you alright? The lady suddenly ran, which took this old maid by surprise. Is something the matter lady?"

The elderly woman ask with a tone of worry, supporting me to stand up; her way of speaking sounded like something that came from an ancient time.

"Yeah, thanks granny," I said absentmindedly as I sauntered slowly to the full-length mirror.

"Yeah? What a strange word..."

The elderly woman murmured behind me, but I continued to tread my legs step by step to the mirror; I ignored granny's comments because I had to confirm something first. After a few steps, I arrived in front of the large reflection displaying someone's face and body that didn't belong to me yet appeared mine...?

Straight long hair as dark as the night, bright brown eyes glowing like the sun, and slender slim figure similar to a model. The me, no, the girl standing in front of the mirror stood 5 feet and 9 inches tall.

Since when did I become so tall and slender?

My thick straight eyebrows furrowed together as I stared at the new me. Small youthful face, double eyelids, long thick lashes, smooth fair skin, and plump pinkish lips.