Volume 1 - The Inception| 39: A bystander.

As Alexandra ran towards the direction of the Dregs Arena, she found trails of blood and horses hooves on the road. 

Her brows furrowed seeing this, because the blood leads to the same directions she is going. Alexandra just hopes that this blood didn't come from Nasrin. 

Alexandra felt worried as she continued, so she quickened the pace running towards the Dregs Arena. 

After a while.

Alexandra stopped in front of the huge structure. There are many large windows on every floor, and the overall structure stands four stories tall in a round oval shape. 

Knitting her brows, Alexandra approaches the two soldiers on guard duty, standing in front of the entrance of the building. "Excuse me, I'm looking for a girl with a familiar red rabbit, she is about 16 years old at the height of five feet nine inches with a slender and frail posture," she said, looking at the man on guard. 

"Hmm, I don't seem to have seen someone with features like that around here, ma'am," the man on the left answered, then he turned his head to look at the man on the right and said, "buddy, have you seen anyone like what she describes?"

"No, no one seems to have passed here with those features, ma'am," said the man on the right side. 

"Are you sure? Someone told me they saw her being brought here," Alexandra probed, narrowing her eyes at the two. 

"Is that so? Well we just got here, changing turns with the morning shift a minute ago, so…" the man on the left answered. "Well if someone saw her enter this building then she must be watching the show."

Hearing this, Alexandra's furrowed brows deepens. Alexandra also wants to believe that Nasrin just came here to watch, but she knows that Nasrin won't go to a place like this and watch a brutal violent entertainment show. That is contrary to Nasrin's personality, so Alexandra thinks that someone forced Nasrin to enter this building. 

Alexandra really hopes that Nasrin is fine. 

With a silent sigh, Alexandra nodded at the man in understanding. "I see…can I enter inside?"

"Yes, but the show has already started," the man on guard duty said.

"I don't mind," Alexandra said, walking inside. 

Inside of the building is another entrance with two women on guard, and the loud noise of the chanting yells echoed everywhere, reverberating to the stone brick walls of the building. 

"It's one silver to enter as a VIP, eighty coppers for a first class seat, sixty-five coppers for a normal one," the woman on guard duty said with a smile. 

"Alright," Alexandra said, taking one silver coin, then she handed it to them and said, "here is a silver coin, I want to enter as a VIP."

The woman on duty received it, then they led her to one of the VIP seats. As soon as Alexandra came inside the stadium, thousands of people welcomed her eyes, sitting as they yelled, "Bakunawa." 

Everyone is watching a gigantic blue serpent bang its head to the invisible barrier shield. 

Alexandra frowns seeing this; her eyes roam everywhere inside the arena. 

"Where are you lass?" Alexandra mumbles as her eyes narrowed at the centre of the arena. 

However, no matter where she turns to look; Nasrin's figure can't be found anywhere. 

Alexandra sighs in relief seeing that Nasrin isn't here, but at the same time, she is still worried that Nasrin is missing.

Rubbing her temples, Alexandra turns around attempting to leave.