Volume 1 - The Inception| 49: Library and opportunity.

Sprinting down the stairs of the facility; Kendra walked and ran in a haste. The moment Zelda and Lilith left the restroom, Kendra left hurriedly as she jogged her way to the Department of Administration. 

After a while, Kendra stood in front of the counter, inhaling sharply, releasing deep sighs as she plastered a polite and amiable smile at the dumbfounded stoic face of the lady in charge.

The green coated lady raises her eyebrow at Kendra. "To what do I owe this visit?"

Kendra raises her index finger as she answers. "Just…*haaah*...give me one moment," she breathed out, taking a deep breath as she continued to add with a smile, "...please."

The green coated lady didn't respond, pursing her lips; only gazing with a stern raised eyebrow at Kendra. 

After calming her heart rate, Kendra's breathing returned to normal. At that, she fixed her posture, becoming her usual elegant self again.

"Good morning lady, I wish to drop some subjects of mine and replace them with my original course," Kendra stated.

The green coated lady then stood up, walking to the shelf behind her, grabbing a thick large pile of binded papers. "Here," the woman said with attitude, dropping the heavy bind of papers on top of the counter. "Change them yourself."

Despite the snarky attitude of the other party, Kendra only smiled pleasantly. "Thank you, kind lady," said Kendra, grabbing a quill and opening the cover of the bind. 

The green coated lady only hum, concentrating her eyes on the pile of papers on top of her desk, ignoring Kendra's existence in her office.

At that, Kendra then went to search for her name on the list. Decisively dropping her subjects in all of the sophomore class, junior class, and senior class, leaving only freshman courses in her schedule. 

Kendra decided to remove those classes because of Zelda and Lilith. Zelda is currently a sophomore student. Lilith, on the other hand, is a senior student. Kendra also erased her junior class from her schedule; this is all in order to not make Zelda and Lilith discover that she also time travelled like them.

After that, Kendra then added the original classes she had taken from the original timeline. When Kendra finishes changing her schedule, she thanked the green coated lady again then she finally left, going to the library.

After all, according to her new schedule, her next class will start an hour later. Which means that at the present time, Kendra's schedule is vacant.

So Kendra decided to spend her free time researching. If possible, Kendra only wants to kill Zelda now, but she can't yet.

If she does that; then it will not only answer the mysteries in her head, but it will also alert the other cult members that might be lurking in the shadows of the academy or possibly in the whole kingdom; Kendra is not even sure just how many cult members have already managed to infiltrate their land. 

This is why Kendra wanted to change the system of this rotting empire. The king and his army are too complacent, letting whoever inside the wall. 

This is not fine and it's gravely dangerous for her fellow people. So Kendra decided to postpone her plans of recruitment for the rebellion. Because it seems that she needs to prioritise the invading cult members into their land.

Anyway, Kendra is not in a rush to look for potential applicants in the first place, and that's why she decided to prepare against the cult members first. As much as she wants to investigate now and kill Zelda, Kendra decided to control her emotions and choose to do something more rational.