Volume 3 - The Affairs of the Protagonist| 77: Impending doom.

When the inauguration speech ended; professors who were in charge of each competition made the greenhorn students go to their respective battle fields, not literally, but for those greenhorn students who joined competitions that required an arena, were made to stay in the Grand Stadium.

Meanwhile, greenhorn students, who participated in the competitions that required other kinds of fields and environments, were all accompanied by professors to start their competitions in a different place.

For weapon and armor smithing; greenhorn students who joined this competition were sent to the establishment of the Craftsmanship Workshop; somewhere located inside the academy.

On the other hand, the teams who joined the cooking competition were all brought to the wilderness of Greenfield, a safe field inside the Mystic Academy where staff on the cooking division gathers their ingredients. 

At the present moment, each competition is being broadcasted live on a large screen in the Grand Stadium of the Mystic Academy.

"Oya! What a wonderful day everyone! I am here again, your host for this whole week. And you are here to watch the mini competitions that will broadcasted live, currently, here in the Grand Stadium of the Mystic Academy! Give me a round of applause everybody!" Matilda Degen announced, and the upperclassmen students started clapping as they cheered wildly on their seats. 

"Alright, the mini competitions is about testing each participant's patience, coordinations, cleverness and creativity. In other words, this is the *Drum Rolls* Battle of the Greenhorns!"

Clapping echoes and blaring cheers resound across the stadium.

"So, currently, each participant is now positioned in their respective fields, and the organisers of these competitions are now explaining the mechanics to the participants. And these competitions will take place for one week!" Matilda Degen said.

In the meantime, inside the greenfield of the Mystic Academy, greenhorns who joined the team cooking competition are now listening to the organisers explain the mechanics of the team cooking competition.

All of them are now standing on a plain grass surrounded with tall trees, shrubs, and bushes. Chirping and growling reverberated in the wilderness of the Greenfield. 

At the moment, questions and doubts are now clouding the minds of the participants of the cooking competition. 

"Aren't we supposed to be in the kitchen? What are we doing here in the wilderness?" 

The participants questioned, murmuring to each other in suspicion. 

Since the academy told them that each student can only participate in one tournament, many decisively entered the team cooking competition. Because most greenhorn students thought that the easiest tournament is the team cooking competition.

And that's why many greenhorn students teamed up to join it, however, it appears that they were easily duped.

"Alright, everyone listen up, I'll only explain it once and once only. If you fail to get the point of the mechanics, then that's on you, so better shut your mouths and listen cooperatively!" The woman in-charge said rudely with a stern face. Her heart shaped body is exhibiting manliness in a green robe and hat-like chef.

Some timid students gulp nervously; still feeling confused why they were brought out here in the greenfield. 

"I know many of you are probably wondering why all of you were brought here, well then, let me tell you why!" The woman in-charge bellowed, crossing her arms in her curvy chest. 

"In order to cook the meals in the dining hall, we in the cooking division always risk our lives to gather the ingredients and hunt down the foods we serve on your plates. And I'm glad that many of you decided to join this competition, give yourselves some pats on the back for being brave to join this tournament!"