Volume 3 - The Affairs of the Protagonist| 85: Babysitting.

When Kendra arrived to the west.

Kendra hid herself in the bush, moving in silence as she roamed the west area; Kendra has decided to observe the situation first, so Kendra can make the appropriate plan for the team that is here. 

There are about ten teams lurking here in the west including the one from Kendra's class. In Kendra's opinion, the S-Class team in the west is the most timid team out of all the participants in this tournament.

Because this team is composed of students who don't know how to hunt. Probably since this team are all city folks. And city folks know nothing about how things work in the forest or the rural area. 

Kendra thinks it was the reason why the S-Class team on the west are awfully timid. After all, Kendra grew up in the rural village area, or more like, she grew up near the mountain forest. 

Life in the rural and urban areas are totally different. For one, people in the city no longer need to hunt food in the forest. Since there are many traders and merchants that would sell goods inside the city. In return, shop owners like restaurants only need to buy these goods and cook them. People in the city don't experience how hard and tough life can be in the rural areas, especially when there are storms or floods or natural calamities. 

So Kendra thinks that the S-Class team here in the west is someone who grew up in the city. After all, their upbringing screams city life to Kendra. 

If Kendra didn't return to the past and doesn't have her memories from the future; Kendra would probably behave like a country bumpkin; it's also why Kendra got bullied in her original timeline, but it was when Kendra became a queen that Kendra started studying etiquette and manners that many city folks and nobles have. 

That's why Kendra thinks that it was expected; that this team of city folks would act timidly, when thrown into an unfamiliar environment. But Kendra doesn't have time to baby-sit them; nor guide these students on how to adapt to these kinds of things. 

If only Kendra had a choice; Kendra wouldn't waste her time on these things. However, Kendra must do this. In order for Kendra's class to get united and to grow strong, and also, for the sake of Kendra's future recruits to grow strong. 

That's right, Kendra finally decided to hire these students as her ally. Because the matter of her true power being exposed will make Kendra targeted by the cult members. Kendra will need strong people on her side; this is also for the sake of the kingdom. The stronger Kendra makes these students; the stronger the kingdom will become.

But of course, Kendra still has to shape these students to her standards. Kendra doesn't have that much free time, so Kendra decisively chose her own classmates; Kendra plans to recruit all of her commoner classmates. While the nobles? Kendra still hasn't decided yet. 

Currently, the team of three sits together under the tree, hugging their knees as they stare at the night sky. This team is the same team that got scolded by Chef Stern at the start of the competition. 

The male student in the middle is the timid student who proposed to leave the competition. However, because they would receive minus points; he and his team cancelled that plan.

Kendra knows this male student.

If Kendra remembers correctly; this male student's name should be Coy Silverwater; his parents are both commoners, but as far as Kendra knows, his mother had a wide network and connections. Meanwhile, his father is a skilled rich merchant and has business tradings even outside the kingdom. This environment should make a normal child grow conceited and confident, especially since Coy's family is so rich that it could buy a city.