Volume 1 - The Inception| 47: Building Tension.

Running footsteps echoed, making students glance at the empty staircase next to the corridor, and slowly, a woman wearing a white robe appeared.

The moment her ocean blue eyes saw who it was; Kendra immediately lost the curiosity in her heart. She already knew who this person was based on her memories from her original timeline. 

This woman, Professor Francesca Vonjour, is their assigned professor for their first class which is called the Physiology of the Human Body. 

In Kendra's original timeline, this woman will be known as the mother of physiology in the future, however, this woman is only a simple professor right now and has not achieved a great deal of research yet in the world of physiology. 

What's more, Kendra knows that this person purposely came late, so tension will start between students while she isn't here. Actually, all professors in the Greenhorn building are all late; they all purposely came late in order to build tension between students. 

Why build this tension? 

This is in order to build silent competition between students, so these students would willingly compete with each other, maximising each other's potentials in the long run. 

The woman's eyes were covered with round thick glasses, appearing like a nerd. While her arms are busy holding a stack of books; she runs up the stairs, stopping in front of the crowd of students. 

Peeking her head to the side; the woman grinned showing her teeth covered with braces. "Hello, can anyone help me?" The woman said in an expectant voice.

The light coming from the lamp on the wall made it hard for anyone to look behind the woman's glasses, and instead, those glasses reflected the students like a class picture. 

The students look at each other, waiting who will step up to help. However, no one came forward.

The reason behind this hesitation is simple. 

Students who came from the nobility class will hesitate because they believe that this is a job that only servants should do. On the other hand, students who came from the commoner's class will hesitate, because they don't want to stand out and make others think they are from a commoner's family. 

In her original timeline, Kendra voluntarily stepped up during this situation, and this exact moment was also the starting point where most noble students came to know; that she is from the commoner's class. This is where all Kendra's bullying started from the other students of the nobility class. 

It all started when Nasrin started to point out that Kendra is from the commoner's family, and despite not having proof that Kendra is from the commoner's family, other noble students believed the words of the vicious woman.

Well, based on this ridiculous analogy; according to how the logic works behind a noble student's mind; the act of assisting someone is a job that only a servant would do, and this ridiculous mindset is what became the starting point of the harassment in Kendra's original timeline. 

Recalling those memories made Kendra narrow her eyes as she remained still in her position. She will not help this time. Not because she is afraid that those despicable things will happen again. 

What Kendra needs now are students who will have the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential, and these students will never get their chance; if she repeats what happened before and gets all the opportunities to herself.

Kendra may have been repeatedly harassed and bullied in her time, however, she also met many opportunities. Because Kendra never hesitated to make a decision, even though some decisions led her to be bullied; it also led her to opportunities. These chances are what made her so powerful from the rest of the students in her timeline.