Volume 1 - The Inception| 48: Time traveller.

"Alright, has everyone settled down?" 

The nerdy woman said, moving her head left and right, waiting for the students to reply. 

"Yes…" Some students replied almost simultaneously. 

While some students chose to remain silent. 

Still, the nerdy woman smiled, showing her braces as she clasped her hands together. "Good, and now that everyone is all comfortable in their seats…"

The nerdy woman paused, she pointed at each student as she continued, "let's do a one by one introduction to get to know each other!"

"Sounds fun, right?" The nerdy woman said, laughing to herself. 

However, the students remained silent as they all just stared at her with different expressions. Some students are looking at her weirdly, scrunching their nose as they stare at her. Some students openly yawned, looking at her with sleepy bored eyes. 

While the students on the front row look either indifferent or excited. Kendra is the former while Faye is the latter. Meanwhile, Cliopatra seemed to be only interested in Faye as she stared at the girl with dreamy eyes. Emilia, on the other hand, is curious with this as she needed to gather information for the rebel army. 

Awkward silence floated in the air inside the lecture hall, making the nerdy woman's laugh fade along with the silence. 

"Ahem, anyway, each student needs to tell everyone about themselves, you can talk about anything about yourself, you can talk about your hobby, you can talk about anything, and of course, last but not the least; tell me your expectations in this class, to me, and to your new classmates, does everyone understand?"

"Yes," some students replied energetically, and others just vaguely mumbled in response. The remaining students are still silent. 

Yet, the nerdy woman still nodded satisfied, smiling as she showed her braces on display. "Well then, let's start with me…" she mumbled as she straightened up, gesturing with her hand to herself. 

"My name is Francesca Vonjour, and I'm known to most students as Professor Frank. I don't know why they started calling me that, but anyway, I specialised in the physiology of the human body. I started teaching in this academy because it's my alma mater, and I have been teaching students here for almost 8 years now. And I promised, for the duration of this whole semester, I will teach each of you about the anatomy of the human body to the best of my ability, that's all, thank you."

The students started clapping their hands as Professor Frank finished giving her introduction. 

"Alright, students in the back row, we'll start at the last student to start the first introduction," Professor Frank said, looking at the back row of the amphitheatre seat. 

As soon as Professor Frank said this; students glanced at the last student in the back row. 

The last student slowly stood up and started introducing herself. "Uhm, h-hi, I'm Ga–Gabriela Maya Silang," she said shyly, looking down as she fidgeted with her fingers. 

Her long black hair covered half of her face, so only half of her face can be seen. 

"Well hello there Gabriela, can you tell us about yourself, your hobbies, and your expectations for this class?" Professor Frank asked in a friendly tone.

Gabriela smiled, still looking down shyly as she nodded her head. "Mm, there's nothing interesting about me in particular, but I love making weapons because my father is a weapon smith, and he is also a graduate in this academy, so I want to follow in his footsteps…"