Volume 1 - The Inception| 46: Good hunting ground.

At the first light of dawn on the 17th day of the month of June, all the classes in Mystic Academy started, and somewhere in the entrance of the Greenhorn building; in a long passage inside the building sauntered two gorgeous girls.

Long platinum braided hair, swaying lightly behind her gracious figure, walking with an elegant posture. Her slender curvaceous curves would make every student that she would pass by turn their heads, looking twice at her appearance. Kendra only plastered a welcoming yet aloof smile. 

Meanwhile, the brunette haired girl had a dazzling expression on her face; she had a petite cute body bubbling with energy. The duo looked pleasant in the eyes, but no one dared to approach because the two appeared intimidatingly beautiful. 

"Kendra, look what you did to everyone," said Faye, giggling at the students staring at Kendra with admiration. "Look, they seem to be in a trance of your alluring charms."

"I disagree, I think they're looking at us not just me," Kendra replied; her ocean blue eyes remained focused as she walked; only giving a slight nod to students who would glance her way. 

Faye didn't respond as she only chuckled, laughing at the students gazing at them. Sometimes the brunette haired girl would wave at them, making those students hang their mouths open. 

Kendra did not pay attention to any of this. It's normal for her to walk with a straight posture and exude a refined aura. 

Since she became a queen in her original timeline, Kendra still could not shake off the habit to look good and sophisticated in public. It was something that became deeply ingrained to her. In addition, before returning to the past and before marrying that scumbag princess, Kendra is already the centre of attention; she was famous for having light attributes. 

So having the attention of everyone is not surprising or anything that extraordinary for Kendra. It's something common that happens to her daily life. 

"Anyway, I'm super excited to go to our first class and learn something interesting!" Faye said, beaming in joy as her green eyes glittered excitedly. 

"I can see that…" Kendra commented, casting a glance at the brunette haired girl radiating a delightful smile.

Faye then turned to Kendra, tilting her head as she curiously asked, "how about you?"

Kendra smiled knowingly as she looked forward again and said, "I'm more excited to meet our classmates."

The green eyes of the brunette haired girl lit up. "Oh me too," Faye exclaimed anticipatingly, looking ahead with dreamy eyes. "I'm kind of looking forward to meeting that Alpha again, you know, the one I met just a few weeks ago..."

Kendra gazed beside her; she remembered that this petite friend of hers fell in love with an alpha a few weeks ago. 

Before the class started; Kendra and Faye spent their time separately. Kendra went to the library for her own reason. While Faye, on the other hand, would visit the Familiar Facility; so she could check the well-being of her familiar.

During that time; Faye said that she met a handsome masculine alpha in the facility. That certain alpha is Emilia Iscariot. Ever since then; once they return to their dorm; Faye gushes about Emilia every single night before they sleep. 

This is all what originally happened in Kendra's original timeline. She is aware that Faye would meet Emilia. After all, Emilia works as a volunteer in the Familiar Facility. 

Kendra also knows that Faye will fall for Emilia first; and that Emilia will also fall in love with Faye in return. Although as of the moment, it seems that the two only held platonic affection for each other, but in the near future; this feelings will blossom into love.