Volume 1 - The Inception| 3: Begging shamelessly.

'What to do?' This question has been repeatedly asked in my messy head, and only one answer also comes to mind...'I have no idea.'

Despite being totally ignorant of the whole situation; I made sure that on the surface; I look like someone who knows what's going on and absolutely knows what I was doing. Deep inside, I could feel my blaring heart reminding me over and over again; that this is a delicate situation. One wrong move; I will be sent back to meet that person; bringer of death, Lory or also known as Persefoni; her alias as an assassin.

Recalling the face of that sharp maid; weird as it may be; it gave me the push to think of an awe-inspiring idea, and that is; to survive no matter what!

So I must pass this test even if I have to do unscrupulous things. Or perhaps act as a shameless bastard. I have decided that I'll win this test no matter what; even if I have to act against my dignified pride, I would gladly do so in order to survive.

So with a goal in my head, my steps became light as a feather. I followed the inspector with a mission in my brilliant mind, and that is; to trick this person to let me pass the test.

As I tread inside the campus of the academy, I couldn't help but check the facilities. I twirled my head around with a little curiosity sprouting in my heart. After all, this is basically the setting inside a book.

The walls were made out of bricks; paintings were framed and displayed on the long hall. There were even knights clad in armour guarding the entrance of the academy. These things are something I could only see often in movies, or perhaps in museums and historical architecture. They are not anything normal to me.

After a long while of walking, the inspector entered a room, and of course, I obediently followed thinking how to trick this person to let me pass.

The inspector lady didn't seem to notice the mischief in my heart; she turned her body to face me with a professional posture. Her dark eyes glanced at the paper she was holding, and she opened her mouth and started with a professional tone.

"Your full name is Nasrin Urduja," the inspector lady said in a matter of fact tone.

So I could only nod my head and wait for the inspector lady to continue, then with a quick glance the inspector lady stared at me and said, "age is 16, and," she paused.

The lids of her eyes squinted, sizing me up with narrowed eyes. After a long while of being scrutinised, the inspector lady nodded her head.

As if she just confirmed something, the inspector lady started scribbling something on the paper as she continued to mumble, "definitely not differentiated yet."

When I heard the inspector lady say, not differentiated yet, I was reminded again that this world is truly different from where I came from.

This world has second-genders; the second gender was composed of Alpha, Omega, and Beta. Most of the time, differentiation starts at the puberty age, and after differentiation, the body will take physical transformation.

Both alpha and omega will start having sharp senses, exuding scents that attract each other to mate. On the other hand, nothing much will change with a beta's body.

Out of all the second-gender, alpha's physical body was said to be genetically stronger than the rest.

Compared to the two second-genders, beta is the most ordinary out of the three, but in terms of physical ability, a beta person is much more capable than an omega's physical body.

However, omega might be physically weaker than the rest of the second-gender, but in fact, omega are still much more capable than beta or alpha when it comes to magic.