Chapter 53 - I'm scared Brad

Brad's POV

I wake up to the sound of vomitting. I jump out of bed and run towards where I hear the noise. In the bathroom I find Lucy being sick in the toilet, trying to hold her hair out her face. I bend down beside her, taking her hair in my hands whilst rubbing her back.

After a few minutes she seems to be ok. We go back to my bedroom. As we sit on the bed, I realise that it's been a few weeks since our accident, Lucy might be having morning sickness.

"Brad" Lucy mumbles.

"Yes" I turn to face her, smiling.

"I - I think I'm.. P-pregnant" she looks down.

"I'll get you a test today" I smile. She slightly smiles at me before the room goes quiet.

I know Lucy and I are young, but I love her so much and I do want to have children with her. If she is pregnant, I think it's amazing! I will be there for her every step of the way.

A few minutes of silence pass before she speaks up again.

"You, erm, You won't go anywhere if I am will you?" she asks, not looking at me.

I lift my hands to her face. "Of course I won't go anywhere, I love you Lucy and I will be the best father I can be, if you are pregnant. We'll go through this together, I promise you" I plant a kiss on her lips before pulling her into a hug. "It'll be ok" I speak into the hug.

"I love you" she smiles as we pull away.

"I love you too" I take her hand in mine. "Now do you want to come with me to town quickly or do you want to stay here?" I ask her.

"I'll come" she smiles. We both start getting ready.

———————————-

We get back and luckily the house is empty. We walk up the stairs to my room, well our room. Lucy pulls the pregnancy test out of the box and starts reading the instructions.

"I guess I need to do it then" she sighs.

I take her hands in mine. "It'll be ok" After a few minutes, she turns and walks to the bathroom. I stand outside, waiting anxiously.

"Is it done yet?" I ask.

"No" I hear Lucy's voice from the other side.

"Open the door, we'll do this together" I speak.

She slowly opens the door with the test in her hands.

"I'm scared Brad" a tear escapes her eye. I pull her into a tight hug.

"It'll be okay, I promise" I tell her.

We wait a few minutes, still in each others arms. Slowly we pull away and prepare ourselves to look at the test. I hold Lucy's hand tight in mine and squeeze it, reassuring her.

"After the count of 3 we'll look" I say, she nods.

"1.... 2.... 3...." she turns the test in her hands so we can see the result.

-----------------------------------

Shorter chapter but I'm really struggling for ideas but I kind of needed to update so here you go :) 

Hope you enjoyed and I'll try and update soon for you!!

Do you think she's pregnant or not???