Chapter 32 - The 5th

It's been just under 2 weeks since tour started, I would say I'm coping pretty well. I haven't really spoken to the girls, purely because I don't want them worrying anymore and I want them to enjoy the tour. I definitely haven't spoken to Brad. It'd be a lie if I said I wasn't missing him but I have to stay strong because I've been looking after Grace lots and I can't just be upset in front of her all the time. 

On a happier note, 3 of the shops I applied to got back to me and I was successfull at one of the interviews, I started working at Topshop 3 days ago which has helped keep me busy. 

Anyway, I need to get ready for work as it's only Wednesday and I work Monday to Friday. I have 1 hour till I need to be at  work, I don't start till 10 each day which is lucky. I pulled myself out of bed and had a shower. 

I walked back into my bedroom grabbing my work clothes putting them on once I had dried myself off. I dried my hair and tied it up into a high ponytail before applying my make up. 

------------------------------

I finished work half an hour ago and I'm currently sat in Starbucks having a drink and just forgetting about everything. That didn't really happen though, as I was scrolling through twitter, I came across a tweet about it being the Birmingham show of the boys tour in three days and I know Brad's coming home for that night. 

I stood up from the table and left Starbucks, walking as quick as I could, I didn't know where I was going but I guess I just needed to go somewhere. I decided to take a long way home and an hour later i found myself in my bedroom. 

I've been coping well without speaking to Brad for near enough 2 weeks and I'm bound to bump into him in three days time. I'm pulled from my thoughts at my phone buzzing. 

1 message from Connor

Hey Luc, hope you're okay? I'll try and pop over when we're in Town on the 5th x

1 message to Connor

Hey Con, I'm good thank you. Don't worry if you can't I know you're busy :) x

I checked the time and realised Grace needed picking up from Nursery, mum had to find a Nursery for her since I started work. She gets picked up at 5:30 everyday which means I get an hour to myself after work each day, the Nursery closes at that time but I have to pick her up because mums shifts finish at 6. Grace has coped well starting Nursery and she really likes it there. 

I grabbed my bag and phone, leaving the house to get to the Nursery on time, it's only 2 roads away so it doesn't take long to get there. 

A/N - Double update so this ones much shorter. Filler chapter, I'll try and get another chapter written tomorrow. 

Do you think Lucy and Brad will make up when the boys are back in town for the Birmingham show or not?

What do you want to happen? :) 

Hope you enjoy 

X