Chapter 35 - I just got here

The Meet The Vamps tour has now finished, which means they're all back home now. I kept to my promise and text Ells and Con and I also kept texting Charley and Megan. Since it's been a while since we last spent some time together, we've decided on having a girly day today, we're all going down town and then going back to Megan's apartment to watch some movie's and have a bit of a gossip.

I'm currently sat in the living room of my house, waiting for the girls to turn up so we can make our way to town. Ells stayed with Megan and Charl last night since it was easier as they were with each other.

Just as I loaded up the Twitter app on my phone, the doorbell rung, making me jump up to answer it.

'Lucyyy' the three say in unison before pulling me into a group hug.

'Girllss' I laugh.

'Are we all ready then?' Megan asks once we've been inside and I grabbed my bag and put my shoes on.

'We are' I smile as we all leave the house, me locking it after us. Mum's taken Grace to some play day thing at some place her friend told her about, I don't really know.

We begin the walk to Town, talking about everything that's happened in the past few weeks.

Surprisingly, it doesn't take that long to get to Town and we all agree on going to get something to eat first.

---------------------------------------------

We're now all back at Megan's apartment, we all bought some things which made the walk back slightly longer due to all the stops to move bags round and give our arms a break.

'How was the tour then?' I ask, breaking the silence that formed when we all sat on our phones.

'It was really good' Ells smiled.

'The boys were amazing, so were E of E, Nina and Luke, the whole thing was just amazing' Megan replies.

'Awesome' Charl answers.

'It seemed a lot of fun at the Birmingham show' I smile, I still wish I was there the whole of the tour but sometimes we don't all get what we want.

'How's things with Brad?' Charl asks.

'We've still not spoken since the show, we might sort things out now he's back, I don't know.' I reply.

'He misses you so much' Ells looks at me. 

'I miss him too' I sigh. 

---------------------------------------------

We all left Megan's about 30 minutes ago, it's now 10:45pm and I'm now sat on my bed scrolling through twitter. Before locking my phone I decide to tweet. 

@Lucy_Wells: Fab day with the girls @EllieHodgson @CharleyDavis @MeganRose 

I also attatched a photo we got of all of us earlier before locking my phone and going to sleep. Tomorrow's Sunday which means back to work Monday. 

----------------------------------------------

Grace came running in to my room this morning waking me up at half 8. We're now in the kitchen eating some toast with a chocolate milkshake each. I promised Grace I'd take her out somewhere this morning because we haven't spent some time together recently. Since she loves animals and things, I've decided I'm taking her to a sealife centre so she can have a look at all the different underwater animals.

Just as we left the kitchen to get ready, the time now being 9:20, my phone went off. I checked who it was from, and the unexpected happened. 

1 message from Brad