Chapter 49 -You tease

Contains smut, you don't have to read if you feel uncomfortable reading it. 

It's now Saturday. Brad got back Thursday, he's been texting me and calling me, I've replied to texts but only answered the phone once or twice, I told him I'm not talking about it on the phone. He's asked me to go round his house later on since no one will be in and it'll give us a chance to sort things out, or at least talk about things. I'm walking round his now.

I knock on the door and as if he was waiting for me, he opens it immediately.

'Hey' he half smiles.

'Hey' I half smile back. He moves to the side, allowing me to walk in before pulling me into a hug.

'Did you want a drink?' he asks.

'No thank you' I reply, following him into the living room. I take a seat on the spare sofa.

'So.. What did you mean by I'm the problem?' he looks at me.

'Surely you knew what I meant Brad' I start. 'You, you and Lauren that's the problem' I say, trying to not raise my voice or snap.

'You saw the photo?' his eyebrows dip. 'Is that why you left?' he asks, putting two and two together.

'Partly' I reply. It's the full reason I went on a 'Holiday' but we'll leave it at partly.

'You should of text me about it' he looks down.

'That's not helping anything Brad, I went away to get away from all my thoughts and everything here in Birmingham, to take a break from everything. I thought me and you were happy together but it seems to look like you were all loved up with Lauren then.' I raise my voice slightly.

'We were hugging Lucy, we're just friends'

'Looks like more than friends and what makes it worse is you had a thing before and I know she still has feelings for you, you told me a whie back' I speak.

'Lucy, listen.' Brad started. We went out for dinner that day to celebrate their new single, the others were all in the Restaurant still but Lauren had to get back for something, I waited outside with her for her car and that photo was taken as I was saying bye, we hugged and she got in the car and went, I promise you thats all that happened.' he spoke.

Instead of answering, I kind of shrug at what he said. I don't really know what to say.

'Lucy I'd never hurt you like that, I'm happy with you, I'm so happy with you and I'm so happy we met because you make me so happy, no ones ever made me feel like you do. Please don't think I'm not happy with you, because I'm more than happy with what we have' he breaks the newly found silence.

'I'm happy with what we have too, promise me theres nothing going on between you and Lauren?' I ask him, looking at him.

'I promise you' he stands up from his seat, walking over to me sitting next to me. He takes my hand in his, looking directly into my eyes, tracing random patterns on my hand with his thumb.

'I - I l - love you Lucy' he speaks.

'I love you too Brad' I smile, resting my head on his shoulder.

Before I have time to register what's happening, Brad's flipped us over so he's sitting on top of me.

"Brad I'm not your chair, get off." I moan but Brad doesn't budge, instead he leans his head down and starts kissing me.

This kiss isn't like our usual kisses which are sweet and soft this is hot and desperate. It's as if Brad's trying to apologise to me in kisses or as if he'll never be able to kiss me again.

His mouth begins peppering kisses along my jawline and slowly makes its way down my neck, he begins nibbling my sweet spot and I groan, my hips bucking.

"Well, well, someones excited." Brad murmurs into my neck, before sliding his fingers under the waist band of my jeans and tugging them down.

My hands fumble for Brad's top before I find the hem and then I struggle to pull it off. Laughing Brad pulls it off in one fluid motion and I run my hands along his toned torso, I watch as Brad smiles and then frowns at his jeans which are getting tighter and tighter.

My hands play teasingly at the waistband.

"Fucking hell Lucy, you tease." Brad hisses, as his hands travel up my top and expertly unclasp my bra, his hands soon replacing the fabric.

My eyes roll back in my head in pleasure, if he doesn't stop I'm going to come before we've even done anything.

My hands then fumble with Brad's extremely skinny jeans, I hear him swear as he momentarily gets up to take them off. I giggle as I watch him.

Brad gets back on top of me, parting my legs with his own, the only thing separating us now is the thin material of his boxers which show a prominent bulge and the lace of my knickers. My fingers begin to play with the material and Brad moans before pulling my knickers down and without warning inserts a finger. He pumps it in and out making me mewl his name.

"B-b-Brad." I whine, clawing at his back, I watch as he grins up at me before positioning his head between my legs and removing his finger, I shudder at the sudden emptiness, grinning up at me from between my legs, he swipes his tongue across my entrance. My hips automatically buck at the feeling of Brad sucking at my sensitive bundle of nerves. He holds them in place as he reinserts his finger whilst continuing to lick and suck.

"Brad, I can't." I pant and suddenly he stops licking and removes his fingers, his mouth travelling back up to meet my own. He pulls off his boxers and then pulls the condom packet out of his jeans pocket, ripping it open with his teeth. He slides it on and then looks at me before positioning himself and thrusting into me.

As he continues to thrust he plants sloppy kisses along my neck and murmurs apologies.

I can feel a foreign feeling in the pit of my stomach, my toes curl, my eyes roll back in my head and all I can do is bite Brad's shoulder to keep from screaming. One final thrust sends my orgasm shooting through me.

After a few more sloppier thrusts Brad climaxes and rolls off me. He kisses my temple before whispering.

"Best makeup sex ever."

A/N - Brad and Lucy made up yayy :) 

Brucy smut, yeahh! Credit to Megan for writing it. 

Hope you enjoyed it! 

15 + votes for next chapter 

X