Chapter 12 - In time you never know

I woke up this morning and the girls were downstairs with Grace, as far as I'm aware mums still asleep. I don't really know because I'm laying in bed still. I reach over to my bedside unit and take my phone. Unlocking it before scrolling through twitter, not that anything exciting was happening though. After about 5 minutes I decide to get up. After locking my phone and leaving it on my bed I walk to my dressing table putting my hair up in a messy bun before grabbing my phone and going downstairs. 

I walk into the living room where Charl is sat on her phone and Ells is playing with Grace, laughing over something. I sit on the sofa and start watching tv before we discuss what we want to do today. The girls still going on about the boys last night. We decide on going to the cinema to watch a new film we've all wanted to watch. Before going upstairs to get ready for the day I head to the kitchen where I grab a bowl of cereal for breakfast. After finishing them I go upstairs and get ready for the cinema. I grab a towel and go for a quick shower while the girls are looking after Grace. The shower was only quick, washing my hair and body before getting back out. I dried myself off before wrapping the towel round me and heading back to my room. 

I decide on the unicorn print jumper Brad bought me paired with some blue skinny jeans and black vans. I put my hair up into a ponytail since I've mostly had it down the past few days and applied my normal make-up. 

'Morning' Mum said as she poked her head in on her way down stairs.

'Morning' I smiled back before she started walking down. 

After I had finished applying my make up, I sat scrolling through twitter for a bit when a text from Brad came through. 

1 message from Brad

When are you and the girls coming round then to listen to the new cover? :) x

1 message to Brad

We're off to the cinema in a bit, maybe after if you're not busy? :) x

I stood up from my chair and grabbed my bag before heading downstairs where the girs were now ready too. I left my bag at the bottom of the stairs because in about 10 minutes we were leaving anyway. 

'Us girls are going cinema in a few minutes' I inform mum. 

'Okay, have fun girls' she smiled as shie scrolled through the tv channels. 

We all stood up and made our way to the door making sure we have everything we needed. The film starts at 11:15am, I checked my phone and its 10:05am so we have just over an hour. The Cinema was only about a 20 minute walk so that would leave us 40 minutes to do whatever before we have to be at the cinema to get ready for the film starting. We all agree that we'll get lunch after the film and so we just take a slow walk to Town. When we finally get there we all go to Starbucks to get a drink and have a little catchup. Once we've ordered our drinks and sat at a table we all start catching up with whats been happening with each other since its been just under a week since we haven't seen each other. 

'You and Brad act like you're together' Ells started.

'We're not, we're just best friends' I smile back. 

'Best friends that would make a very cute couple' she says. 

'Thank you, but I've only known him just under a week.' I laugh. 

'In time you never know, you could get together' I feel my cheeks blush because she's always known I've loved Brad since the very first time we found them on the internet and now she's saying we could get together soon. I doubt he's attracted to me though. 

'Maybe' I replied before taking a sip of my drink and taking my phone out my bag, trying to avoid the fact I was blushing. Brad had text me back. 

1 message from Brad