Chapter 30 - I'm not good enough

It didn't take long to get back, we all went back into her apartment and sat watching films. 

It's now 10:30 and we're all slumped on the sofas, I'm cuddled with Brad and Suzie and Kian are cuddling. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tired but I'm comfy and don't want to move. I have nothing planned for tomorrow so I can sleep all day if I really want to. 

I feel Brad playing with my hair which always makes me sleepy. A smile appears on my face as I look up to Brad and he places a kiss on my forehead. I rested my head back on his chest as he wrapped his spare arm around me. 

---------------------------------------

My eyes slowly adjusted to the light in the room I was in. I squinted before looking around the room, realising I was still in Suzie's apartment. I sat up and looked at Brad confused before he spoke up. 

'You fell asleep' he chuckled. 

'What's the time?' I asked him, my voice croaky from my sleep. 

'Half 11' He answered.

'Oh god' I open my mouth in shock. 'Suzie probably wants to sleep' I finish. 

'We didn't want to wake you' She laughed from the other sofa, I turned to face her.

'You should of! It's your apartment, you must be shattered' I laugh.

'I can sleep all day tomorrow' She smiles. 'It's no problem' She adds. 

------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of light knocks at my window. I dragged myself out of bed to see what it was. I slowly opened the curtain slightly to look out the window. I spotted Connor outside and pulled a confused look at him before getting my dressing gown on, grabbing a hair band tying my hair up into a bun and going down to the front door. 

'What's up?' I ask him. 

'I got bored and Ells isn't here so I came to you' He laughs.

'Thanks' I jokingly laugh. 

'I'm guessing I woke you up' He drops the smile on his face.

'It's fine Con' I smile. 

'Sorry' He looks to the side. 

'I said it's okay, come in' I laugh.

I gave Connor a hug as he stepped inside. I offered him a drink before we sat in the living room talking. We sat for about 10 minutes before I decided I had to actually get dressed so I ran upstairs grabbing my white patterned jumper with a black skater skirt, some black tights and a black snood. I brushed my hair putting it into a high ponytail and applying my usual make-up. 

Once i was ready I walked back downstairs joining Con who was sat on his phone in the living room. 

'Scrubbed up well' He joked.

'Thank you' I laugh. 

'What was you planning on doing today?' He asked me. 

'I have no idea' I sighed sitting back on the sofa grabbing my phone out. 

'Shopping?' He asked before naming some other stuff like going to the park and sleeping. Sleeping sounded like the best idea but I didn't want to be rude. 

'What did you want to do?' I ask him. 

'Maybe we could go on an adventure?' He suggests. 

'Sounds fun, I don't know where mum and Grace are' I reply. 

'Have they left a note anywhere?' He asks.

'I've not really looked to be honest' I laugh as I stand up to check in the kitchen.