Chapter 8 - You're a great guy

'Lucy..' Brad started. 

'Yeah' I replied looking at him. 

'We erh  - we should maybe go out sometime...' He started, 'Just the two of us' He said looking back at me. 

'I'd love to' I smiled and saw a giant smile appear on his face. 

'Really?!' He asked.

'Yes Brad, I'd love to' I laughed. 

'I thought you'd hate me for asking' He said looking back to where we were going. 

'Why would I hate you?' I asked.

'I don't know, I guess I thought it might ruin our friendship..' He said looking down. 

'It wouldn't ruin our friendship!' I smiled

'How do you know that?' He questionned

'Because you are the one thats shown me round here, I'd be lost if it wasn't for you, you're too good a friend, I wouldn't let it ruin our friendship, and I said I'd love to anyway' I said taking a quick look at Brad and I saw a smile grow on his face again. 

'You're an amazing person Lucy' He smiled.

'You are too Brad' I laughed.

The rest of the way back we just spoke about anything, making general conversations. 

'So what times your friend coming on Friday?' He asked.

'6' I answered. 

'I'm hoping that's in the evening' He laughed.

'Yeah' 

'I can come with you if you want?' He offered.

'Only if you're not busy, I can go' I smiled.

'I'll check with the boys when we get back' He said.

We were nearly back now. Me and Brad's friendship is the best friendship I've ever had with a boy, I like Brad, I can trust him and he's so kind, I've known him 3 days and he's done so much for me. I guess I love him, but as a friend. Brad opened the door and we walked in where the film had now finished, James and Tris were just on their phones and Con was entertaining Grace. 

'James?' Brad asked.

'What?' James replied looking up from his phone

'What are we doing Friday around 6?' He asked. 

'Don't think we've got anything planned..' He finished. 

Brad looked at me and smiled before pulling his phone out, I opened the bag and handed everyone their things. 

'You shouldn't have' Con smiled - referring to his chocolate. 

'Thank you Lucy' James smiled.

'Thanks' Tris smiled before pulling me into a hug. 

I sat down on the sofa next to Grace pulling my phone out. I saw that I had texts, one from Brad, one from Ells, one from Charl and one from Mum. I opened up the text from Charl first. 

1 message from Charley

Haha, I'm excited too! Yeah I text Ells yesterday, she said she can't wait! Not long now xx

1 message to Charley

Thought she'd be excited :) 2 days! xx

1 message from Ells 

Okay, I guess you did! You're so lucky! Maybe I need to move to Birmingham ;) xx

1 message to Ells