Chapter 28 - You're not coming on tour

Soon after leaving the park we reached my house. Since Dad was back at home for a while, he met Brad and Connor, and I could tell he liked them. After sitting with them for aroud 10 minutes we decided to go upstairs and watch a movie. 

'What film?' I ask looking over at Brad and Con. 

'Any' They say, almost in unison. 

'You said it' I smirk before grabbing Frozen and loading it into the dvd player. I run and jump inbetween them before moving to a comfy position on my bed, ready to watch. 

I quickly grab my phone, unlocking it before texting Ells.

1 message to Ells

Got Con watching Frozen ;) xx

1 message from Ells

Jealous much, fav film! Not long till I'll be with you for our night out xx

'Wait' I start. ' Let me phone Ells and tell her about tour' I pause the film before calling Ells. 

'Ellss' I call through the phone. 

'Lucyy' She mimicks me. 

'I have something to tell you' I begin. 

'Go on' She says, I can hear the confusion in her voice. 

'Basically, we're going on tour with the boys' I put it as simple as possible. 

'No we're not' She says, if only I could see her facial expressions. 

'We are Ells, Joe told Brad it's okay, we asked today' I laugh. 

'You're not being serious' She replies. 

'I promise Ells, I am. We're heading off on Monday, so you can just stay from when you come on Friday for our night out' 

'Maybe you are serious, yeah that'll be fine' 

'Good' 

'Where are the boys?' She asks. I turn it onto voicespeaker and let the boys speak. 

'Hey Ells' Connor started, looking towards the phone. 

'Hey' She says back through the phone before Brad says hello and they just all have a conversation for a few minutes. 

'I'll let you's get back to watching Frozen' she says before we say bye and end the call. 

I play the film again before quickly texting Charley and Megan. 

1 message to Charley

We're going on tour with the boys :) We leave Monday xx

1 message to Megan

We're going on tour with the boys :) We leave Monday xx

I still need to tell mum about that actually, dad probably won't be here because he's got some stuff with work so he'll be away and busy. I'll tell them after the film. Just as I lock my phone, the film starts. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The films just about finished, the boys did start complaining over the film and how it wasn't what they liked, but after they realised I wasn't going to change it they stopped and just watched it. The boys are now both on their phones. I shuffle down the bed, getting off at the end before telling the boys that I'm going to tell Mum, and Dad that I'm going on tour with the boys. 

'What are you going to say the reason is?' Brad looks up at me. 

'I'll say you asked Joe if we can get tickets to one date but he said he'll allow us to come on the whole tour if we'll help out' I shrug before sending him a smile and walking downstairs.