Chapter 6 -We are only friends!

I woke up to Grace singing this morning. She woke up in a happy mood! I sat up in my bed and grabbed my phone quickly where Charl had text me.

1 message from Charley

You'll have to show me what you bought when I get there :) I'm going to reactivate twitter tomorrow so I can tweet you now you're all the way over there! :) xx

1 message to Charley

I was planning on it anyway ;) Awh yay! Mums excited about you coming by the way! Have you told Ells? xx

I got up out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen where Grace had stopped singing and was eating her breakfast and mum was sat at the table eating hers too.

'Morning!' I smiled as I walked in.

'Sleep well?' She asked as I was opening the cupboard taking a glass to pour myself some Apple Juice.

'Yeah, how about you?' I asked.

'Very well thank you' She said lifting her plate from the table and loading it in the dishwasher along with the plates from last night and Graces bowl.

I finished making my apple juice and breakfast and sat at the table to eat it. 1 slice of toast was enough for me. I scrolled through twitter on my phone while I was eating as mum had took Grace into the living room.

@Lucy_Wells: Going for lunch with Dad today before he goes back to work in a couple of days. x

In reality it was a day until he went back to work, but I didn't want everyone knowing. I put my plate in the dishwasher before taking my glass of juice and phone walking into the living room where mum had music channels on.

'Are you coming with us today?' I questionned as I sat down.

'I'll stay here and watch Grace, you and dad can have some time together' She smiled.

'You can come if you want, it's a family thing' I smiled back.

'No, you and dad can have some quality time before he goes back to work, me and him are going out this afternoon anyway' She replied.

'Only if you're sure' I said.

'So are you meeting Brad today?' She asked smirking while Grace was playing with her toys.

'We are only friends!' I laughed. '...But yes, I'm meeting him this afternoon after lunch' I finished.

'But you'll have Grace again?' She implied.

'Yeah...?' I said, it sounded more like a question.

'He's going to think she's yours soon!' She laughed.

'Oh no! He knows Grace is my sister!' I said sounding quite serious.

We sat in silence for a while just watching all the different videos that were being played. Something came to me while Lawson Brokenhearted was playing. Brad was spending all this time with me, when was he actually seeing the boys? I unlocked my phone and saw the time was 10:17. I went onto messages and clicked on Brads.

I typed the message, but in the end I didn't send it. It's none of my business when they are seeing each other again. They probably just had time off, after all they aren't that busy as they haven't even released their first single. They probably have it all recorded and ready and are just writing more songs. They've been tweeting hinting about a possible first single and everyone has basically got the point that they're going to release a song, but no one actually knows what it is.

I stood up leaving the living room as I went to get ready for lunch at 12. Dad still wasn't awake yet, well as far as we knew! I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before I walked into my room going straight to my wardrobe to decide on an outfit. It's a really hot day today so I decided on light blue high waited shorts, a white vest top that I tucked into the shorts and I wore my new white converse that I bought yesterday. About the things I bought yesterday, I still haven't put Graces things in her room, or shown mum or dad.